Ousting a toxic friend with binding

Awesome let us know how it goes.

1 Like

He has fucked off, everyone. But the people I would be friends with, he is always with. Which means my wife and I have to avoid the group of people.

I thought doing a sour jar would be heavy handed, but I am now beginning to understand that it would be nice to see these others with him totally fucked off. So now, I am going to do a sour jar against him so he is sent off completely.

Thanks again everyone

And to recount,

I did a freezer jar spell and a 9 knot spell invoking the Devil to bless the working and leaving him whiskey.

3 Likes

If you donā€™t want garbage in your life. donā€™t let garbage in your life. Any sign of toxic traits in people. Iā€™m gone. i donā€™t need to stick around and let that energy attract more toxic people. Hang around good people and you attract good people. The energy that is created attract similar energy. So create good people energy so good people gets magnetized into your life.

if you donā€™t make good energy and get rid of bad energy, then bad energy will be force upon you. Itā€™s your job to remove the bad.

I can assure you that those other friends that accept toxic people are the same inside. they are just better at hiding it or heā€™s not a friend but stranger acquaintance and they keep at distance. They also may have lesss of good opportunity in their life cuz of the bad energy. The fact they are around bad people says plenty about how their life situation is. No good people will hang around bad people unless they feel they canā€™t do better. So they too are settling. That donā€™t do good for their life improvement chances.

2 Likes

I know. So my idea, is somewhere, my energy has been fucked up. Iā€™m responsible in the end, and now I have to correct the emotional currency that flows between myself and others.

Luckily, Iā€™m a witch, and these people arenā€™t. So Iā€™m not going to float downstream anymore.

1 Like

calling yourself a witch donā€™t mean anything. Action is where itā€™s at.

2 Likes

First get a restraining order.Next buy cameras around your house that record to catch him when he start back up again.It also help to take him to court for emotional trauma.

Block him from your phones and inform your friend group his not respecting your marriage and causing unwanted stress and desire not to be included when his there.

This will let you know if your friend group is all around toxic or enables. When he try to ignore all the warnings be sure to continue to record his actions to build a case against him.

Please get registered to own and use a hand gun for both you and your wife. But itā€™s super important to inform the police with evidence before it escalates high enough for violence. Cover your p&q.

1 Like

Agree with all! Thereā€™s a couple things like a restraining order I should have probably done much sooner. The cameras can also help you stand up for yourself should it ever escalate and become necessary I.e. by corroborating what you say (e.g. a he said/she said scenario). Personally I know I have a sometimes confusing sense of humor and aggressive sarcasm when Iā€™m pissed (things I noticed a non toxic friend can pick up on and wonā€™t exploit further)

1 Like

Well hello all.

I have had to return and do the same thing for another friend in the circle. Basically Iā€™m having to completely cut from the past and everyone and everything in it. Iā€™m clearing out these people with freezer, 9 knot spells and Magickal Attack spells.

Aside, Iā€™m wearing Uvall talisman to attract new friends and invoking Halphas to help me create an air of respect and dignity also.

1 Like

Interesting! Personally going through some kind of crazy magical obstacle course of sorts. During a brief recent hospitalization (literally donā€™t have much memory 4/28-/51 or so, not to excuse whatever transpired) ā€œiceā€ and someone saying ā€œice missionā€ or something weird like that whenever I felt like I was overheating with rage. Or boiling over in some way emotionally or mentally