Our Pack

Hello there everyone,

Some of you may know,some of you may not,but I will state it here.I have been tackling more seriously psychic vampirism in the past month and a half or so.I’ve learned a variety of techniques and done several things.

Among them,is the merging of samsaric predatory consciousnesses.Basically,a friend of mine literally soul traveled into me,to collect several aspects of my consciousness,innate predators,and introduced me to them.

In the past two weeks,I’ve summoned,learned from,hunted with,created stuff on,been tested by,and merged with several of them.Three out of four,to be more precise.

The fourth one,is the reason I’m posting here.Its focus,is varied,and most of the information is on a need to know basis,however,it can teach you how to hunt in this world,and worlds beyond,stalking prey and swarming at them all at once,using others and packs with you.

You know how King Paimon appears with a dromedary?When I questioned him about it,he claimed that the dromedary was an extension of his power,that had gained intelligence,and was sentient and alive,though not sapient and not really separate from him.

This is basically what I’ve been doing with this entity,making giant spiders,hunting dogs,weird vampire turtles(not joking),and wolves,to hunt with me.I’ve been working on harnessing beasts with me,as opposed to just within me,and have even considered looking into summoning various monsters from mythology,to help me in such hunts(which I might do)

However,now I would like to form a pack,to hunt with.This is not a ‘‘we have to meet up every night to siphon life out of others’’ kind of deal,it’s a very loose-knit group that I’m trying to make actually.Simply put,I want people who are willing to meet up with me,in the astral,sometimes,whenever since time doesn’t really matter on the planes above,follow me,and help me hunt.

If any vampires agree to this,then I will inform you about things from this spirit,and the other ones I’ve worked with(although I probably won’t give you their names),and then simply see if we can hunt.

This last spirit will only let me merge with it,when I truly understand what it is.And in order to do that,I will hunt in packs,with you guys,as well as with these beasts I make,and familiarize myself with this spirit.

I am not intending this for the dabbling vampire,which is to say,it is advised that you’ve reached the level where you can feed with tendrils.You don’t have to be a super vampire who can cause nosebleeds or some other insane stuff,just to know how to feed,through prana alone,with no touch,eye contact,or physical presence.

Which leads us to the next bit.Obviously,knowledge of soul travel(or even simple astral projection,I guess) is crucial,since we will be meeting on the astral plane and hunting on the astral plane.

A basic knowledge of shapeshifting is advised.On the astral plane,of course,which is very simple since forms on the astral plane are very malleable,and shapeshifting has been a common aspect of vampirism for a looong time.

And finally human prey gets boring,and doesn’t let me exercise my full potential.I’ve already been looking for better prey,and feeding on wandering spirits.If you’ve never fed on spirits,don’t worry,it’s not like it’s needed,but since humans will rarely even know they’re being attacked and fed on,while we’re feeding on them,it becomes too easy,when you’ve mastered some of these methods.

I sometimes like to pull a person’s subtle body,out of their physical one.Mind you,this won’t make the person astral project,or even mental project or anything like that.AT ALL.It will simply separate a fraction of their consciousness and/or attention,to be fed on by you.And the weakness and stuff will probably go to the person when you shove it back into their real body.The clairsentient may feel like something is ‘‘off’’,may even avoid you if they see you,or may daydream about monsters eating them or whatever,but few ever know what’s happening.

That’s always an interesting alternative.

If any vampires are interested in hunting with me,or participating in something like this,then please,leave a message below.I’ll do my research and any information I shouldn’t share publicly,this includes techniques and things,will be sent via private messages to those who respond.

I hope to see you on the other side.

Well i’m in.

Can’t wait to hear your progress… wish I was further along so I could join you

Thank you!

So here’s the update.Thatrandomguy is in.He and I went hunting in Paris several nights ago.We attacked two ordinary people who had had stressful days,one of the perpetrators of the terrorist attacks,and one wandering spirit that had sinisterly made its home in Montmartre.

We were connected,and our energy was split 50-50 by the end of it.

Were you actually physically on Paris or were you just simply Astral Projecting?

Astral projecting,obviously.

Meet me on Sunday,thatrandomguy. We’ll work out where and when but we will have to talk to Musmahhu

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/vampire-magick-the-undead-path/some-basic-vampire-magic/msg80828/#msg80828]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/vampire-magick-the-undead-path/some-basic-vampire-magic/msg80828/#msg80828[/url]

Posted some info,linking it here.

[quote=“Arcane, post:1, topic:6817”]Hello there everyone,

Some of you may know,some of you may not,but I will state it here.I have been tackling more seriously psychic vampirism in the past month and a half or so.I’ve learned a variety of techniques and done several things.

Among them,is the merging of samsaric predatory consciousnesses.Basically,a friend of mine literally soul traveled into me,to collect several aspects of my consciousness,innate predators,and introduced me to them.

In the past two weeks,I’ve summoned,learned from,hunted with,created stuff on,been tested by,and merged with several of them.Three out of four,to be more precise.

The fourth one,is the reason I’m posting here.Its focus,is varied,and most of the information is on a need to know basis,however,it can teach you how to hunt in this world,and worlds beyond,stalking prey and swarming at them all at once,using others and packs with you.

You know how King Paimon appears with a dromedary?When I questioned him about it,he claimed that the dromedary was an extension of his power,that had gained intelligence,and was sentient and alive,though not sapient and not really separate from him.

This is basically what I’ve been doing with this entity,making giant spiders,hunting dogs,weird vampire turtles(not joking),and wolves,to hunt with me.I’ve been working on harnessing beasts with me,as opposed to just within me,and have even considered looking into summoning various monsters from mythology,to help me in such hunts(which I might do)

However,now I would like to form a pack,to hunt with.This is not a ‘‘we have to meet up every night to siphon life out of others’’ kind of deal,it’s a very loose-knit group that I’m trying to make actually.Simply put,I want people who are willing to meet up with me,in the astral,sometimes,whenever since time doesn’t really matter on the planes above,follow me,and help me hunt.

If any vampires agree to this,then I will inform you about things from this spirit,and the other ones I’ve worked with(although I probably won’t give you their names),and then simply see if we can hunt.

This last spirit will only let me merge with it,when I truly understand what it is.And in order to do that,I will hunt in packs,with you guys,as well as with these beasts I make,and familiarize myself with this spirit.

I am not intending this for the dabbling vampire,which is to say,it is advised that you’ve reached the level where you can feed with tendrils.You don’t have to be a super vampire who can cause nosebleeds or some other insane stuff,just to know how to feed,through prana alone,with no touch,eye contact,or physical presence.

Which leads us to the next bit.Obviously,knowledge of soul travel(or even simple astral projection,I guess) is crucial,since we will be meeting on the astral plane and hunting on the astral plane.

A basic knowledge of shapeshifting is advised.On the astral plane,of course,which is very simple since forms on the astral plane are very malleable,and shapeshifting has been a common aspect of vampirism for a looong time.

And finally human prey gets boring,and doesn’t let me exercise my full potential.I’ve already been looking for better prey,and feeding on wandering spirits.If you’ve never fed on spirits,don’t worry,it’s not like it’s needed,but since humans will rarely even know they’re being attacked and fed on,while we’re feeding on them,it becomes too easy,when you’ve mastered some of these methods.

I sometimes like to pull a person’s subtle body,out of their physical one.Mind you,this won’t make the person astral project,or even mental project or anything like that.AT ALL.It will simply separate a fraction of their consciousness and/or attention,to be fed on by you.And the weakness and stuff will probably go to the person when you shove it back into their real body.The clairsentient may feel like something is ‘‘off’’,may even avoid you if they see you,or may daydream about monsters eating them or whatever,but few ever know what’s happening.

If any vampires are interested in hunting with me,or participating in something like this,then please,leave a message below.I’ll do my research and any information I shouldn’t share publicly,this includes techniques and things,will be sent via private messages to those who respond.

I hope to see you on the other side.[/quote]

So you are asking about the 4th one, i used mine as similar with Lycanthrope hunting tactics, it is the easiest to understand, the 4th one is your Primal Instinct, it is what defines you guys to work in a pack as hunters and what is required to unlock it.

[quote=“Arcane, post:1, topic:6817”]Hello there everyone,

I hope to see you on the other side.[/quote]

I am very interested in this idea of yours – and I was extremely inspired by your post about making servitor sentinels and “hunting dogs”.