Ouija

Hello guys so i tryed to use ouija board for simple comunication with some of my spirit guide s as i write alphabet on white paper light some candels and try to comunicate nothing happen.I know this could be risky but for some most basic yes or no answers i think it would work so can anyone tell me how to make it work for real please?

And banish and cleanse first - ouija are notoriously unreliable for the reason that the normal ‘game’ use is very open to impostors and attracting parasites.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for answer.I know that but how could i find the most simple and basic way to comunicate with my spirit gudie /demon.I know this is very hard to happen but there must be a way.simple cut similar to ouija but working one.

I you want simple and easy, just give up magick and pay tarot readers. This takes some commitment. Most skills worth having do. When you built the skill, it gets much easier.

Personally, I use shamanic journeying, invocation or evocation.

2 Likes

I respect your skill and thank you for answering me.Tho who are imposter spirits are they demons like goetia are they powerful in a way they are the same like other spirits that wer thrust of same orgin ?

You write alphabet as in you made the ouija? In that case (but maybe it isn’t so) it would be better a black ouija with white letters. Anyway a little incense is also helpful.

An “impostor” is anyone, human or spirit who is pretending to be someone he’s not.

In magick, you can call an entity, but another, lesser entity hijacks the connection, pretends to be the one you want, and uses that to steal energy off you while not delivering what you wanted. They will tell you whatever you want to hear to get your buy in.

There are posts and tutorials on here about how to avoid, identify and get rid of this kind of interference.

2 Likes

Welcome @Striker It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hmmm if the normal ouija doesn’t work for you try the lapiceras method it’s like automatic writing but holding a pencil and yes it must be wood. It seems that the film charly charly was inspired from lapiceras method lapiz=pencil (esp.)