Ouija boards question

I made a ouija board, i did Put my energy in it, and saturday i Will try It. Are candles and incenses obligatories to the working?

1 Like

If it sets the mood for you go for it. But it’s not needed.

3 Likes

Personally I use candles and burn palo santo incense, but it’s not required I’ve done without. I always work in an element crystal based circle have done for many years.
Do what makes you feel comfortable if I do the board with others it makes them feel more relaxed especially if they haven’t done the board before.
Good luck at the weekend :blush:

1 Like

Interesting question.

My question would explain this: You argue, //// I made an ouija board, put my energy in it, //// for what purpose did you do that?
If you are aware of its use, you will understand that before the connection is established, something happens: The ideomotor effect /// which is a physiological phenomenon through which we can move parts of our body involuntarily, through reactions. The Ouija works in a similar way, but it intersperses the ideomotor effect with our psychological and emotional response to the questions we are asked about the board. Therefore for being a portal that is opened by our will for what? loading the board with its own energetic essence is a big mistake! That was the mistake committed by William Fuld, one of the top executives of the company of Charles W. Kennard, author of the marketing of the first ouijas, had a bad end when, in 1927, he tragically died after falling from his own building. 3 floors. He believed that by joining together eternally with the board would give that touch of legitimacy or catalyze the greater flow in the connection process and it turned out badly, because the idea is that the portal is open but also closed, can not leave open Without excuse that door, most commit this error and attract entities that cause chaos and destruction, when you put your load, you are opening for your energetic vitality consistent that the portal is permanently open, because it is linked to its essence, and this It is counter-prudent, because the spiritualist table was designed to establish a temporary connection, not to open it without closing it if you open it with its etheric energy you will not be able to close it! Don’t repeat the mistake of William Fuld

1 Like

It may be useful: esotericists and some occultists expressed criticism about seances and (a bit more) on automatic writing. But adding ritual/magical elements, such as candles and incense, maybe keeps at bay undesired effects such as impostors and lower psychism.

1 Like

I suggest casting a circle of protection before using it though to ward from full on possession

1 Like