Ouija board

This evening after concentrating on Bune,s sigil I tryed to use the ouija board. I asked if there is someone with me the answer :NO for two times. The third time went M,I and L . Is there any entity or demon MIL or the first letters MIL ? I try tomorow evening again. I made this Ouija board , don.t know if this is the reason ,probably i need a proper one made by wood not just paper. Advices please?
The indicator is a light one. Do I need something more heavy ?

Ouija boards don’t work unless you properly summon the spirit.

I have opened the ouija board the second time but nothing happened . I used a heavier indicator probably this was the reason. Or maybe i miss something regarding summoning . I really don,t know what to do i really need to know some things. Any advice please? thank you

I have opened the ouija board the second time but nothing happened . I used a heavier indicator probably this was the reason. Or maybe i miss something regarding summoning . I really don,t know what to do i really need to know some things. Any advice please? thank you[/quote]

I do not understand what the problem is.Just say,out loud:‘‘Are there any spirits here,willing to speak with me?’’

If no one answers then draw a sigil?I’m bad with Ouija Boards.Almost always,when I’ve played with one,I couldn’t do it,because the voices of the spirits start flooding my head,and then I can’t properly interpret messages by Ouija methods.

I have opened the ouija board the second time but nothing happened . I used a heavier indicator probably this was the reason. Or maybe i miss something regarding summoning . I really don,t know what to do i really need to know some things. Any advice please? thank you[/quote]

I do not understand what the problem is.Just say,out loud:‘‘Are there any spirits here,willing to speak with me?’’

If no one answers then draw a sigil?I’m bad with Ouija Boards.Almost always,when I’ve played with one,I couldn’t do it,because the voices of the spirits start flooding my head,and then I can’t properly interpret messages by Ouija methods.[/quote]
I did it, first time it went no , but the second time the indicator didn,t move at all.I think i miss something regarding summoning , think i need more details about this. Thank you

Just asking aloud will only get you random wandering spirits. And very little of value can be provided by them. The only way an Ouija board will be of use is if you use a genuine method to summon an actual spirit. Otherwise you’re just opening yourself to all kinds of nonsense.

1 Like

Which would be the genuine method to summon the spirit? Thank you

Which would be the genuine method to summon the spirit? Thank you[/quote]

Opening a sigil of a spirit, vibrating it’s enn,giving it an offering,singing it’s hymn, repeating it’s name,etc.

And yes,in the above post I did mean calling out to random wandering spirits. The deceitful and attention-se:eking,but sometikes effective in giving information spirits. It didn’t seem like the OP had a specific entity in mind.

This is true. So unless you summon the entity, if you did in fact start receiving answers from the board it was most likely just a stray spirit that happened to be close by.

Thank you very much for advises. I didn,t make any formal pact yet ,only a tacit one and i didn,t set up a period of time.
When I evoke Bune do i have to face a specific cardinal point? Using OB i hope to find out what to offer in exchange for what i want to get. When i have been on RHP i was asking only small and modest things but now i want something big, and i am very aware it will be a lot of work but this is no problem for me.