Otherkin, Dragon Goddess of Moonlight and Lighnting: Hi, I'm New

Hello. I’m new here. Figured I’d give this a shot. You may call me Silver. I am a goddess from the 12th dimension and from the planet Emoron. I work with gods and goddesses from all cultures and contexts since I respect their energy rather than worship them. My elements are lightning and moonlight. Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome Silver, im curious about you and your workings.
My element is water and I have much skills to learn and hone.
I am most at home in the moonlight and would like to walk in yours.
Take care.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome @silverlady Please properly introduce yourself. Tell us about your human self and any magick you practice. Claiming to be “a goddess of the 12th dimension” is all well and good but it tells us exactly nothing about you.

How old are you?

What do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

This is important information to include in an introduction, as it helps us to provide advice and direct you to appropriate resources, as well as properly evaluate any advice you give.,

3 Likes

hi nice intro :slight_smile:

I saw otherkin and got happy for a sec :cry:

2 Likes

I am 28. I, mainly, practice Reiki since I’m a Reiki Master. I work with the Hindu gods, Kemetic, Greek (currently reading books about Greek religious thought and theogony), and Celtic. Mildly interested in working with Lucifer. Done some studying into herbs and their purposes.
Systems? I don’t work with a specific ‘system’ of magick. I do what I please. Sometimes absorbing energy, sometimes casting circles, sometimes energizing items, etc. I do what I please, when I please, and where I please. If I am drawn to something, then I am drawn to it.
Altogether I have five years of experience working with magick as far as it goes being ‘human.’ I am who I am.

Happy about what?

And what workings are you asking about? My work with different deities?

Because I identify as “otherkin” myself lol.

What sort of otherkin are you? Dragon, angel, demon, vampire, therian, dark being, light being, etc.?

1 Like

I run into them all the time lol

Oh, all right then. Nice to meet you.

1 Like

Nice to meet you too :slight_smile:

How are you doing?

Good and yourself?

Busy. Reading Religious Thought of the Greeks by Clifford Moore.

1 Like

Nice. You a bookworm?

Yes, dragon scholar more like it, but, yes, essentially.

Welcome to the forum, what is this planet? What is a 12 dimensional goddess? :slightly_smiling_face: