Ormus DNA Activation

i used Dead Sea salt 1kg/2 lbs, i got 288gr/10 Oz of Ormus
i bought the dss for 8 euro/usd

USE DEAD SEA SALT when making Ormus!!!

i made 12.38gr ormus from 1kg keltic sea salt. and i made 3.63gr from 1kg Himalayan salt. i also have Spanish sea salt brand Omer. but i did not made it in to powder to weigh it. i made ormus from it before but only in liquid form. the end result of omer was between keltic sea salt and Himalayan sea salt. cleary kletic sea salt gives me the most ormus. i bought 1kg lava powder and 1 kg dead sea salt. still waiting until its deliverd. i bought 20kg keltic sea salt for 38euro (euro and usd are close, 1kg is 2 lbs. 28gr is a oz) you need also sodium hydroxide i believe i bought a kg for 8 euro. so all in all this is NOT expensive. buying it pre made is expensive

1 Like

I did not yet experienced ¨Magick or meditative /limitations states¨ however i experienced DMT

When you took DMT did you smoked it or vaped it? did you took pharmahuasca? (extracted DMT with Harmala or Banisteriopsis)

Did you ever took a massive dose? if so did you completely separated from your body? If you had a involuntary projection did you blackout during that trip?

1 Like

None 9f that the narcotics i used which were non psychedelic had DMT laced in the dope so it was unexpected.

1 Like

Sure my G, but did you completely separated from your body? and If you did so, did you blacked out during that trip?

A few times that i took a very high dose, i would be out of my body in a completely different realm.
And when the trip was at its peak i would blackout
So completely loose consciousness and i would ¨wake up/regain consciousness¨ inside a different plane.

DMT or other psychedelics work with levels, for example you can take a ¨normal dose¨ of mushrooms and the wall might be breathing or rotating. But there are also doses of mushrooms around 30 gram/1 OZ .
where you wont be in the room/this plane anymore.

So when you said:

I try to see if you had the same extreme trips as me, because if you did than what you said above makes sense, if you did not separated from your body while tripping than what you said above, does not apply to my experiences with DMT

1 Like

I am adept at soul travel the DMT experience only facilitated the awakening of my subtle senses and began my path in magical.practise…

My advice don’t use dmt often as it will limit your ability to separate from your body without the substance…

Soul travel is easily attained after learning the fundamentals…

My point was …real meditation and spiritual experience is far more intense and visceral then any drug trip I’ve had

2 Likes

You don’t need DMT to separate from your body
Only need to change your awareness and learn how to anchor your conscious mind which is awake. When your body is fully asleep.
Liminal states is the definition of the meditative practice which allows this occurrence to happen

1 Like

Yo Canada boy you did not answer my question.
LOL but never mind I see you don’t want to answer my question.

1 Like

I’m really not sure this is the best way to elicit a response, and well some would consider it offense to be bring their regional and cultural locations out as a way to summon them, and I don’t think it sets a good precedent for the newer members who may come along and think it’s fine and dandy to refer to someone in this manner, and it’s definitely not the reason the forum requires such information in our introductions. I’m sure you are just meaning it as a joke, but sometimes we as people take those way out of hand or context and don’t find them as funny as the person writing them. (People get offended at me all the time around here)

In other notes, sometimes people are not very active or don’t have the time to answer or even just don’t see a reply or question. I know it happens to me and sometimes people think I am ignoring them, because I use the forum as a place to ground myself and get into human activities in between workings, but in reality I’m here for a minute once every few hours for the most part, and not continually. Sometimes I read a pm and tell myself I’ll answer that when I have time in a bit- so that I can give it my full attention, and completely forget about it.

@Lady_Eva thoughts on this?

1 Like

@anon97554939 look you are a female so you interpret things differently. I never tried to offend @Rory_Mclellan that’s just man to man street slang. Why should I try to offend him when he’s providing me with information🤔??

You just instigating here and trying to provoke a beef between @Hexa and @Rory_Mclellan.
You need to stop that behavior, that’s not nice of you. And that’s exactly the reason why I did not communicate with you anymore. Because we talked in the past. I guess you angry about that

1 Like

Nope, I have enough in my day to keep me busy :slight_smile: If that was your goal, I am sorry you missed the mark. I was just considering how I would feel if someone said hey you white chick, why aren’t you answering me? Guess you’re not going to?

Since I’ve seen pms of the nature as far as guess you can’t be bothered to answer me, I was just covering the basis that some people might find what you said offensive, whoever you are calling out probably just hasn’t seen your reply and even stated that I could say you didn’t mean it that way. :woman_shrugging: I make people upset all the time on accident thinking I am being funny, but Okies :slight_smile:

I wasn’t actually even sure who you were referring to, as someone else came to mind with the use of the country Canada.

1 Like

Okay this NOT the same as “Yo Canada boy”
Especially with this racial climate nowadays.

Where I am from folks are proud where therefrom and they always repping their country or city.

Like Montana rules or Montana forever etc.
I really can’t see why @Rory_Mclellan can or should be offended by the phrase “Canada boy”
But I can see he now feels offended, because you made it seen like I said that to insult him WHICH IS NOT THE CASE

1 Like

Yo @Rory_Mclellan if i offened you my appologize

1 Like

Dear @Hexa I suggest you learn how to use the forum and then I might know your directing a request to me.
I highly suggest you change your tone and maybe I would be delighted to answer any inquiry you have…you see how names are highlighted and tagged.

I don’t respond to Canada boy.
Check yourself greenie .
We are all amongst friends here . I suggest dropping any assumptions and educate yourself a little more on edicut.
And the potential consequences of offending the most powerful people on the planet.

So let’s try this again some time.
After adjusting your perception slightly I am happy to.answer any question as long as you utilize proper communications universally used by the members of this forum.
Thank.you.

1 Like

Exactly bro, thank your for your reply

1 Like

I totally didn’t mean to address you as the antagonist there man sorry I worded that wrong lol

1 Like

Sure no probs my G, and i totally did not meant to offend you. That’s just how we talk down here in my city

1 Like

Mostly.miscommunivation here guys lol I apologize as well I mismatched who was addressing who there.

Canada boy isn’t offensive I work hard to maintain my respect and give respect to those who deserve it.

I’d like to.point out we are all on the same side and learn from each other . I only became defense fro…miscommunication

1 Like

I think.im more at fault here than anyone . Lol
Dawg I slang chat like that as well I totally misread who it was addressing me as that

Wee cool fam
That’s my bad @Quindecim
I read from my email before replying impulsively.
My bad homie

1 Like

Thanks bro, please don’t curse me lol

2 Likes

Lmao oh never against brothers of the black cloth .

LAST PERSON I cursed lost2 fingers so I really am picky and careful about using my power seriously as a cardinal fire symbol destruction magick is a specialty of mine… feel free to pm me any time man if you have questions . So as to not blur the topic of the thread ( again give and take respect on here).

Infernal blessings brother.
Holla any time

2 Likes