Ormus DNA Activation

Making ormus with intent of activating and solidifying what they call junk DNA.
Ormus has been made using Kurtis Josephs Method in the “Book of Belial”

I have asked for shemyaza’s help in empowering, sending and activating this DNA through Past, Present, Future, Multiverses, Ancestry versions of myself. The “Master Key” Sigil. Brought forth from J.S. Garret. Was opened with the intention above. Blood was used on the master key.

The tree of death was drawn up on a piece of paper to add Qlippothic energys to the mix and to also help with DNA activation.

Also The Devil Gene provided by @Micah was drawn up to infuse the ormus with my will and intention to solidify and activate these traits within.

Black tourmaline Orgone crystals were used as a protective measure againts EMF Signals. As well as aluminium foil.

Results: Taking a couple of drops in the morning and couple of drops at night. Initial reaction was seeing multiple bodys trail out from my own as if being activated. This happened the first few times taking it.

Instant Theta Gamma state. Clearer telepathic communication. The ormus seems to be subtle but slowly achieving whats required. Energy has increased as well as Clairesentience. Motivation to work on ascent… lots more.

Once finished with the ormus. The master key sigil will be burned. I havent done that yet. Be interesting to experience the result.

Next batch will be using the sigil @Rory_Mclellan @Yberion have shared.

Thank you for your inspiration and for sharing
@Micah
@Rory_Mclellan
@Yberion
@KurtisJoseph

29 Likes

金,There are two more points there.

5 Likes

Bro! You have nomidea how relevant this is for me, i just bought, scales, P.H.metres, and am pickingnup my Himalayan dead sea salt tomorow or wensday…

I wanted to buy the finished products from trwbor seven,

But my mentor suggested i make it first before trying others product. …even though he has 3 strengths etc…

Kurtis Joseph’s mono-atomic Gold is published within the Amaymon compendium ya??

Thamls for sharing!
Sin
Rors.

8 Likes

My friend who speaks chinese pointed it out. Intention is what matters.

2 Likes

I know it just because I’m Chinese,I’m glad it helped.As a novice,I’m afraid that i can’t give you any more useful help, but wish you success.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I can clearly say, you’re exactly at the right track!!!
Keep going on that path,
you’re doing exactly what my and Rory’s next step was aimed at.

By the way, did you know,
that with Ormus, you can increase Plant growth??

It really works.
It’s like a super charger for their nutrition. :smiley:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

7 Likes

It is in the Lucifer Amaymon Compendium page 147. Thanks for correcting me :slight_smile:

I used the bokek dead sea salt. From " The Salt Box" Suggested by kurtis. Though i bought himalayan and celtic to experiment with. Make sure its unirradiated salt.

Better off making it. quite fun and creative and you know exactly the intentions put into it.

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement.

Since activating the devil gene been set on a course with chasing DNA activation.

Might PM you guys theres something else thats happened not sure wether to share yet. You may find it useful.

Have heard about the plant growth with ormus… Havent tested it. Apparently orgone crystals help with plant growth as well.

6 Likes

The Evilution Continues :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Just to add, a drop of blood was added after the first mix. As to merge my DNA to the mix.

6 Likes

Im so curious about this. So when you activate this devil gene is it like being on shrooms? Forgive me if thats a dumb question, i just am curious as to what exactly you experience once activated. For me hallucinogens left an imprint on me, layers to reality and unexplored territory filled with all kinds of entities. Could you say this is comparable to an entheogenic experience?

2 Likes

Cause shit if i was in the akashic feild able to control all variables of all realities, isnt that the ultimate goal in magick? How advanced is this? I mean this is interesting i feel completely drawn to this. I wanna do an experiment like this. Im super new to sigils, but been working with them for a month.

1 Like

The Devil Gene and all that comes with it is a responsibilty. Potential being activated.

Its not just the gene its a whole path working.
Black alchemy for those who are called to it.
A path to Ascension/Awakening.

Ive never had shrooms so i cant compare. What i can say is that its cleaner than any drug you can take. No hang over effect. And its a proccess.

Work your ass off towards Acension and bettering everything about you. Youll see results far beyond you could ever imagine.

Ask yourself
How advanced do you want it to be?

6 Likes

Thats a great response, thank you.

2 Likes

@Yberion h ey bro I’m oo forettull onetime in regar to communicate properly. …my cell phone went kaput again…Lucy I it o two thousand Omar gov chec…lol I cashed I nd am shopping tomorro. …if u want to chat i can only email currenty…my ady i [email protected]…w…wemphasized text

1 Like

I have been thinking of this also. And find this post. :black_heart:

I am considering the DNA activation and redesigning,…
Regaining control
Thanks for the post @Rory_Mclellan

2 Likes

Where do you get the ingredients though? Also they sound expensive, but anyways good luck!

i made 12.38 ormus from 1kg keltic sea salt. and i made 3.63 from 1kg Himalayan salt. i also have Spanish sea salt brand Omer. but i did not made it in to powder to weigh it. i made ormus from it before but only in liquid form. the end result of omer was between keltic sea salt and Himalayan sea salt. cleary kletic sea salt gives me the most ormus. i bought 1kg lava powder and 1 kg dead sea salt. still waiting until its deliverd. i bought 20kg keltic sea salt for 38euro (euro and usd are close, 1kg is 2 lbs. 28gr is a oz) you need also sodium hydroxide i believe i bought a kg for 8 euro. so all in all this is NOT expensive. buying it pre made is expensive

1 Like

Oh my this topic is marvelous. I was skeptical at first given the salt, but I did a bit of independent research as well and I simply must test this Ormus on my green darlings (i mean obviously on my least favorite plants first jic :wink:)! But imma brew some of this up and perform some experiments! Thank you!

Dear @Oneis3,
I’m very familiar in what you are attempting to compare sensations through mood and mind altering substances.
Magick or meditative /limitations states are so far beyond the menial hallucinations psilocybin can produce…
Its different in a sense that its MORE real and visceral than any lsd , DMT , or mushrooms have produced in my lifetimes.

2 Likes