Orismen's reading

I was very happy about TWF reading as I told in another thread.

This time I had the opportunity to have a reading done by Orismen.

Time frame was short which is always nice and I’ been very nicely surprised by the accuracy of his reading.

His analyse was very pertinent and that helped me a lot.

So, as I did with TWF, I’d like to publicly thanks Orismen and let people know that he’s a serious reader !

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Thank you sir :slight_smile:

Yo rock oris

I asked him a career related question, and in addition to answering, he managed to confirm some exercises Martal had given me only a few days before, stuff I didn’t even bring up in my question.

Hats off, Orismen.

[quote=“The Eye, post:1, topic:2750”]I was very happy about TWF reading as I told in another thread.

This time I had the opportunity to have a reading done by Orismen.

Time frame was short which is always nice and I’ been very nicely surprised by the accuracy of his reading.

His analyse was very pertinent and that helped me a lot.

So, as I did with TWF, I’d like to publicly thanks Orismen and let people know that he’s a serious reader !

Thanks ! :)[/quote]

He’s someone I consider a friend. And his readings are very good…thanks friend.

Orismen is great, if he were Justin Bieber I’d be arrested for trying to lure him into a van with too dark a tint job.

He has given me some of the best readings I’ve had and I’ve had a lot. He’s picked up on things from the lther side of the country that people sitting across from me couldn’t get a hit on.

God help the competition of he ever decides to do this professionally.

Wow, is he that accurate?

You’ll have to judge by the accuracy of the readings he’s done for you. I can only speak of the ones he’s done for me.

Just to give you an example:

I was doing a working for someone to get a negative spirit off of them. Immedietly following the working (within miniutes) my fiance gets in a car wreck. I knew I was too invested to trust reading for this myself so I got Orismen to do one. Orismen said that it was not a consequence of the ritual or the spirit but that the driver had been thinking about his own life and family at the time of the wreck. The wreck was within walking distance of my home so I was there before anyone else arrived. As the other drivers family arrived we were told he just had open heart surgery the month before and had an elderly wife and mentally/physically handicapped child who were there at the scene. So a man who just had an operation to prolong his life so he could continue to take care of his family had a lot on his mind which is why he ran a stop sign.

My prediction has yet to happen.

Y’all to nice, thank you.