Origin of the Daemons

Where were Demons before they leave or as some say fall from heaven. I need occultists who are connected to Lucifer or any other high level deity to come forth and give true answers to this question.

Where were they and where are they now?

1 Like

Welcome @CLXII. Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum,

There many demons that have orgins different from others,for example amaymon and the other nine gatekeepers come from the primordial void,as emenations of it and descending as the dark void,the formless rounds of the acasual realm.

the acasual realm is a existence of no existence at all,formless at its core,the acasual is a place of black chaos,a lot of dark gods,demons and devils come from the acasual realm,they are either emenations of it,or manifestations of it.

some beings from the infernal empire are created,in the book of azazel,koetting mentions that azazel created legions for himself and for the expansion fo his kingdom and empire,but it aslo mentions that some of his nether were never created but existed before the infernal empire,beings like Ant’harratu,Suhn’Tal’Ock.

Satolas the prince of darkness is the father and emperor of the infernal empire.

2 Likes

Check out my post for my answer to that. This post was given to me directly from Lucifer in a ritual I did with him where I essentially asked him the same thing. I wanted to know his origins. I think you might find it interesting. Note that this is just my revelation…others may agree or disagree and that is fine.

3 Likes

I should also add, that there is no such thing as objective truth when it comes to the occult. If you search this forum, you will find that many people have been told many different things about the “origins” of demons. They are all true, and they are all false.

7 Likes

Sure.

In my opinion/experiences demons were created by the Gods. Not all of them are fallen angels turned demon, a lot are born demons. They don’t all come from the same place or even the same pantheon. But I do believe all demons have elemental dark energy in them, that many tend to confuse as the void, all the elements are born from the void but darkness itself is not the void. I believe all said demons were once born from their parents, i.e no demon just poofed into existence. There are also the concept that humans become demons if they so chose to and found such to make them that way.

4 Likes

@anon48079295 I love your comments!

So true…

But I tend to think that they are all pieces of the Demon’s histories…since they live forever they could be telling different parts to different people. There’s a lot to tell when you’ve lived for millions of years! Lol

1 Like

This comment is huge and I need days to study it.

Thanks

I think that demons have an alien origin, that they come from other planets or from other dimensions. However, I think that they will tell different stories about the subject according to their particular agendas, and that they don’t really care about what theories we make about them.

2 Likes

I’m starting to believe this as well. Was just thinking about this the other day.

2 Likes

It’s just how I’ve come to see it, it’s always a “this demon was born from the nothingness” or “they’ve always existed” but beings like Beliel, Azazel, etc were once children, had parents, possibly siblings who are not in mythology or demonology books etc and grew up.

2 Likes

Interesting!! Very good perspective.

Just like Horus from Egyptian tradition as an example. He was a child once!

Exactly, Horus child of Aset and Osiris, who are children of Geb and Nuit, and even Geb and Nuit as they are primordial Gods have parents. To me the void produces the classic and nonclassic elements which are the primordials like Khaos is void, Tiamat, Abzu, Nun, etc are void primordials, they had children who embody solar energy, lunar, fire, water, earth, air, “time” darkness, light, these are the elemental forces of nature, and the parents of the Gods and creators of a multitude of races. However, due to these beings like Azazel and such never being mentioned to have family/parents, and such their past is often times speculated as being from the void and such.

However, even though they are partially immortal doesn’t mean they weren’t born from their demon or angel, or deity ancestors.

There are beings like God, demons, angels, and such who are capable of even making humans into other races so that’s also things to consider in the number of such.

2 Likes

Yes! All so true.

And we may never know their full ancestry, but yes…they all come from somewhere.

And it is also true…I think someone said something about them being manifested from source…I’ve found this all to be true.

In the myths… you have some who are manifestations of Source, some who have parents, aunts, uncles etc… and still others who are said to have brought themselves into being. It can get a bit complex. Lol

I enjoyed reading that message. It had alot for me to learn, although It takes a lot of time for me to finish since English is my second language.

Hail Lord Lucifer

1 Like

I’m glad it was helpful!

Yes I know it is long. A lot of folks here don’t have English as a first language so it’s ok! Read over it again if you need!

Hail Lucifer! And good luck!

1 Like

What are the names of those Gods created Demons and all?

Who is Lucifer’s father?