Ordo Templi Orientis

Is there any OTO members on this Board? OTO is the Ordo Templi Orientis. It’s basically the Illuminati. Al Uzza and Melek Taus are trying to get me to join. I think it’s the only occult lodge or temple in my state. I live in Massachusetts. Anyway, I was wondering if any members are on this board can tell me what they think of it.

2 Likes

They are not the Illuminati; at least not in the sense of a temporal continuity with the original Bavarian Illuminati founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776 and disbanded in 1785.

3 Likes

don´t join them, nowadays that organization is just pure scam, the golden age of the order are over, Sabazius X (the current leader of the O.T.O) just acts like a L. Ron. Hubbard type trying to empty your wallet and shitting christianity for the lulz and creating a sick cult of personality, if i were you i try to stay as far as i can of that organization, also the rituals of the order were exposed by Francis King so there´s nothing more to learn, it´s just a pyramid scheme masqueraded as a secret society

3 Likes

I was a member, it’s lame af. You’re better off developing your will by whatever method you deem fit, and communing with the general populace.

2 Likes

Have to agree with the others. I’ve had some dealings with them in the past and they are pretty much an expensive book club. I wasn’t impressed at all with them. I’d say if you were really interested in OTO or Thelema you can do all the material yourself and not have to deal with a group of fake ass magicians along the way

2 Likes