[Order Now] Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
:dragon_face::dragon: Order Now: Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations | Asenath Mason | Become A Living God - Get $200 off and save 30%

At the behest of my patron demons Lilith & Lucifer, we immortalize their priceless magic on this earth plane and welcome you to experience it for yourself.

• Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations - new grimoire
• The Harlot & The Prince of Darkness - altar statue

Learn the true art of spirit conjuring. Travel farther and deeper into the Nightside than ever before with my 297-page grimoire of authentically original, dogma-free sorcery based 100% on genuine gnosis with the Demonic Kings & Queens of the Dark Tree.

As always, if you would like to share any comments or questions, you may drop me a message at my Facebook page.

I will reveal my exciting news for 2018 very soon. We’ll talk again…

:dizzy::crescent_moon: Darkest Blessings,
—ASENATH

9 Likes

Ordered mine two hours ago. :joy::joy::joy:

Of course now i have to forget i did so i don’t spend the next week endlessly pacing back and forth till it gets here…:cold_sweat:

6 Likes

Ordered mine like 15 hours ago (: one can never get to many books.

4 Likes

Hi!
I too ordered my copy of Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations on Halloween night!!
I’m very excited about this book! Have either of you received your copy yet?

Mail is slow at this time of year, but still…

That last GIF describe how my postal company (PostNord/GLS) treats my packages.

1 Like

Nope :expressionless:

Yes, won’t it be great when we finally get portal and instant transportation magick working…Imagine. :heart_eyes:

:grin:

5 Likes

No but i got email this friday that it was on its way but hey in my case it needs to travel all the way to Sweden so from experience from ordering from Balg i expect my copy to arrive next week.

Oh ok, so I guess ‘patience’ is the watchword here - Lol :smile:

I received my copy this morning :slight_smile:

Got mine yesterday :grinning:

2 Likes

Awesome! received my copy today!! :smiley :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine came on tuesday.

1 Like

got mine yesterday. and got the qlipothic star with it :slight_smile: very shiney looking forward to starting to work through this

2 Likes