Order "Gateways Of Necromancy" Now - Get 53% Off In May

Unleash The Immortal Forces Of Necromancy To Crack Open The Tomb Of Eternal Unveiling… Experience Rebirth In The Flesh To Become A Living Death God With Edgar Kerval & E.A. Koetting

The all-new, uncensored, double-grimoire features:

1. Gateways of Necromancy by Colombian sorcerer Edgar Kerval
  2. Transcarnate Magick by black magician E.A. Koetting

You’ll learn:

• Immortal magick of Transcarnate Necromancy
  • Communion with Death Essence step by step
  • Morbid rituals to summon Spirits of the Dead
  • How to craft and wield Death Fetishes & Idols
  • Necromantic ritual gnosis of Palo Mayombe
  • Rites of Self-Transfiguration, Ego-Dissolution & Death Magick through the Current of Death
  • Guide to Aztec and Mesoamerican Death Cults
  • Profiles on deific incarnations of Death Gods
  • Funerary Rites for both the Dead & Living

Order now and get as much as 53% off the leather edition, ritual video course, and Supermoon ritual pact.

download-button

Advisory Warning : This enlightened grimoire absolutely does not condone physical violence. This is for readers of age 18+ only.

gateways-necromancy|100%

Dear Friend,

• Have you ever felt terrified by the certainty of dying?
  • Have you ever worried whether an Afterlife exists?
  • Have you lost a loved one and hoped to contact them between worlds?
  • Are you an ambitious Black Magician striving for immortality and the power to conquer Death itself?
  • Would you like to transcend the veil between the worlds and escape the slavery of reincarnation to live freely forever?
  • Would you like to learn the ancient, closely guarded rituals of Death Magick from South America, Africa, and the Americas?

Truthfully, I cannot give you all the answers on the subject of death — nobody can. But, I can show you exactly how to find them for yourself…

You’re About To Learn Transcarnate Magick To Open The Gateways Of Necromancy With An Uncensored Double-Grimoire By The Two Most Hardcore Black Magicians On Earth

Hi, I’m E.A. Koetting, and I’ve partnered again with top black magician and respected author, Edgar Kerval. Together and better than ever, he and I unveil the newest, breakthrough double-grimoire on how to perform the world’s most powerful Death Magick. This unprecedented Black Book features two grimoires of fearless, forbidden sorcery in one:

Grimoire #1: Gateways of Necromancy by Edgar Kerval
Grimoire #2: Transcarnate Magick by E.A. Koetting, me

In this double-grimoire, Gateways of Necromancy & Transcarnate Magick, you’ll learn:

• Both ancient and modern techniques of performing hardcore Transcarnate Necromancy
  • Exactly how to commune with Death Essence step by step
  • Forbidden rituals to summon the Spirits of the Dead
  • How to craft and wield Death Fetishes and Death Idols, i.e., Eidolons
  • Initiatory secrets of Death from Palo Mayombe, including helpful “workarounds” and “backdoors” for the modern Sorcerer in the West
  • Advanced rituals of Death Worship, Ego-Dissolution, and Self-Transfiguration through the unforgiving Death Current
  • A guided exploration of Aztec and Mesoamerican Death Cults, along with deific incarnations of Death Gods from the ancient Americas
  • And of course, how to perform Funerary Rites of the Dead and the living…
  • Truthfully, this only scratches the surface of the Death Magick contained within this fearless double-grimoire

After I personally studied Edgar Kerval’s Gateways of Necromancy last year, I couldn’t keep myself away from the practices — I needed to know for myself. Death has opened more doors for me than I knew existed. Death and my reverence of death has given me life, and I can teach you how to master the Death Current too.

In my manual, Transcarnate Magick , alongside Gateways of Necromancy , I divulge my personal experiences diving headfirst into Necromancy, and as I step across the threshold, I bring you with me — beyond. Death is merely a doorway, and I’ve found ways of lingering between the worlds that will awaken more power and priceless knowledge than you can imagine.

Grimoire 1. Edgar Kerval – Gateways of Necromancy

x. Introduction
x. Foreword by Raven Stronghold
Ch. 1 - Techniques of Necromancy
Ch. 2 - The Concept of Death in Voodoo
Ch. 3 - Palo Mayombe Cults & Sacred Vessel Nganga
Ch. 4 - Kadi A Mpemba
Ch. 5 - Prayer to the Devil
Ch. 6 - Lady of the Black Cross
Ch. 7 - Salva la Muerte: Rite of Empowerment
Ch. 8 - Astral Path of the Crowned Queen of the Dead
Ch. 9 - The Rite of the Triangle of Death
Ch. 10 - Aztecs & the Cult of the Dead
Ch. 11 - Mesoamerican Cultures & Concepts of Death & the Dead
Ch. 12 - Funerary Rites

Grimoire 2. E.A. Koetting – Transcarnate Magick

Ch. 1 - Become A Living God
Ch. 2 - Death Essence
Ch. 3 - Zombies, Eidolons & the Black Tower of Babel
Ch. 4 - Entertaining False Eidols
Ch. 5 - Rebirth Through Death

Learn The REAL Truth About Necromantic Death Magick — No, It’s Not “Death Worship”

You see, Necromancy is not simply a one-dimensional “worship of death” — it constitutes the ULTIMATE reverence and fulfillment of life itself.

• You will learn how to apply Necromancy to your highest aspirations and likewise to your deepest needs
  • I’ll teach you how to direct Death Essence towards your ability to fully become a Living Death God
  • You’ll learn how to summon any spirit, as well as multiple ways of communicating with them
  • I reveal my secrets to the creation of death idols
  • And I give you the keys to the infinite doorway

Transcarnate Magick — Online Video Course

Gateways of Necromancy is the only Death Magick double-feature with this amount of true, first-hand experience available anywhere on earth. And, accompanying this groundbreaking compendium is my fully-integrated Transcarnate Magick video course to dovetail the priceless knowledge of the grimoires.

Through enlightened rites of daily death worship, morbid devotions, ecstasy rites, expedition spells, Necromantic evocations, I’ve cracked open a tomb of eternal unveiling, and I invite you to join me in the world between worlds.

I filmed every single ritual that I performed of Necromancy, and the lucid insights that I extracted are transmitted in this video course, with hours of footage featured in high-definition video. Thus, you experience my experiences right along with me.

Strawberry Super Full Moon — Necromantic Funerary Ritual

I am extending a one-time invitation to participate in an exclusive ritual of Necromantic and Transcarnate Magick. If you are new to Necromancy, this ritual will be perfect way to jump into the Afterlife Current. If you’re a seasoned Necromancer, I guarantee this rite will pull you ten times deeper.

Edgar Kerval and I will perform the Necromantic Funerary Ritual on a once-in-a-year night, when a Strawberry Moon, a Supermoon, and a Full Moon harmonize at the exact same time, June 14th. The Native Americans designated it a Strawberry Moon, as the berry harvests ripen this month, meaning rebirth and new life from death. Astrophysicists designate it a Supermoon, as the moon becomes Full and reaches a closest point to Earth.

Here’s a “tip of the iceberg” of what you can expect of Certified Ritual Pact with the Gods of Necromancy and Death Magick:

• A renewed ability to let go of pieces of your former self
  • Naturally rediscovering a sense of wonder at life
  • Increased spirit visitations in ritual evocation
  • Increased magick abilities in day-to-day life
  • Lucid dreaming and prophetic dreaming more frequently
  • Automatically attract and generate Death Essence

Once the Necromantic Funerary Ritual has been completed, Edgar and I will compile our notes, video footage, and conclusions, which you will receive by email . The minimum that you will have to do on your end is watch the ritual video and follow along with any instructions given in the video

Warning: this Necromantic Ritual will cause increased poltergeist activity and ally you with the Lords of Death. This guarantees a period of dramatic transformation in your personal life. As your new self comes to life, your former self passes. A Certified Ritual Pact will increase the presence and densification of spirits materializing in your evocation rituals.

Perform Transcarnate Magick To Transcend The Veil Between The Worlds, Escape Reincarnation, And Live Freely Forever

Below, you will find two cruel truths that you desperate need to know:

Cruel Truth 1: You are imprisoned behind the veil between the Physical Plane and Astral Plane.
Cruel Truth 2: You are imprisoned in the endless automated cycle of reincarnation.

Not only can you transcend the veil, but you can escape the cycle of reincarnation by opening the Gateways of Necromancy with Transcarnate Magick.

Let’s be honest…

Death is guaranteed. Everyone will inevitably find out the truth of what lies beyond the grave. But, if you’re not willing to wait for that fateful moment in the future, and prefer to discover that priceless magick knowledge right now, then Gateways of Necromancy and Transcarnate Magick can scratch the itch without needing to cross over yourself…

Order now to get as much as 53% off The Supreme Necromancer.

download-button

Godlike Power,

3 Likes