Orbs? energy?

i just wanted to share some of the cool pics i have taken over the weeks I’N MY ouse.

2 Likes

Oh wow. Very nice. Unless you have a dirty lense, your house has a lot of activity.

3 Likes

It could be dust particles if you’ve taken these pictures with the light/flash (of your phone) turned on. When the light is turned on, dust particles will look exactly like the orbs (try it out for yourself; find something dusty, swat it around so dust gets going, and then record them with a flash/light on).

The last picture does not seem like a dust particle, so that’s interesting. It could be activity or just dust. shrugs

4 Likes

thanks for the response! i was super skeptical when i first started. i started to look up the differences between dust and other things and ive gotten good results of orbs. its funny , because ill have slayer or black Sabbath playing in the background.

thanks for the response man. i’ll definitely try that today.

i just did it. what would you say to the fact that i have gotten red ones , blue ones , purple , yellow and green. check out in one of these pics there is something above the tv its like a letter almost.

3 Likes

real quick lol

3 Likes

If there was no light on the phone, then it’s all good. The green orb makes it a lot more believable. Good stuff, OP.

1 Like

thanks man

I’ll jump in on this! The other day, I was taking selfies because I’m vain (and that song is about me).
I noticed a light probe in the camera that was not visible in the “real” world.

Please excuse my brazen lack of a shirt:

2 Likes

those are huge …

1 Like

That’s what she said?
Kidding.

Yeah, it seems I got something’s attention…

1 Like

do you get them often?

i got some color ones. i swear it aint dust now lol

1 Like

I don’t know that you need to cleanse just yet. Meditate in these places and feel out the energy. It may prove useful.

1 Like