Orbs? energy?

i just wanted to share some of the cool pics i have taken over the weeks I’N MY ouse.

2 Likes

Oh wow. Very nice. Unless you have a dirty lense, your house has a lot of activity.

3 Likes

It could be dust particles if you’ve taken these pictures with the light/flash (of your phone) turned on. When the light is turned on, dust particles will look exactly like the orbs (try it out for yourself; find something dusty, swat it around so dust gets going, and then record them with a flash/light on).

The last picture does not seem like a dust particle, so that’s interesting. It could be activity or just dust. shrugs

4 Likes

thanks for the response! i was super skeptical when i first started. i started to look up the differences between dust and other things and ive gotten good results of orbs. its funny , because ill have slayer or black Sabbath playing in the background.

thanks for the response man. i’ll definitely try that today.

i just did it. what would you say to the fact that i have gotten red ones , blue ones , purple , yellow and green. check out in one of these pics there is something above the tv its like a letter almost.

3 Likes

real quick lol

3 Likes

I constantly see orbs flying around, small, large and medium sized, as you can see some shapes of light are a result of the light seeping through your curtain, but as for the orbs of light, meditate, open your eyes and see if they move around. They could be spirits, energies tend to come in different colours and not just in the shape of an orb, they tend to surround places, objects and people, unless someone directs energy onto someone. You should burn sage and banish all evil spirits and you should then see if they are still there

3 Likes

If there was no light on the phone, then it’s all good. The green orb makes it a lot more believable. Good stuff, OP.

1 Like

thanks man

that’s some good insight. thanks ! ill try that tonight

I’ll jump in on this! The other day, I was taking selfies because I’m vain (and that song is about me).
I noticed a light probe in the camera that was not visible in the “real” world.

Please excuse my brazen lack of a shirt:

2 Likes

do you know any other things that would do the trick other than sage , or is sage the go to?

those are huge …

1 Like

That’s what she said?
Kidding.

Yeah, it seems I got something’s attention…

1 Like

do you get them often?

i got some color ones. i swear it aint dust now lol

1 Like

Sage is the best option to cleanse your home and rid yourself of evil energies and spirits. Hopefully i helped and no prob!

1 Like

I don’t know that you need to cleanse just yet. Meditate in these places and feel out the energy. It may prove useful.

1 Like