Hi, I was just reading about sympathetic magic, for the first time, and I’d like to know is there is the opposite of sympathetic magick? I don’t want to affect anyone, but I’d like to know how to end resonance with anything, can be group of people also, or a clothing, if the latter is possible.
I had some clothing that was not wearing and my family members just gifted them to a family so they would send them to people who live in villages and need them, but they didn’t and left the clothing for themselves. This family is somewhat very negative towards me, especially the younger daughter, who’s been stalking, imitating me through photos, trying to make me feel bad, and other similar things. Now she’s wearing my old clothing and making photo sessions. I am sure that she is not practicing sympathetic magic, but still considering her strange behavior towards me, I’d like to protect myself, and to cut my energy from the clothing. It feels strange to ask the clothing back and it’s strange that she is wearing them. She hates me and admires me at the same time, I think she would even wear my underwear and then send me a negative and aggressive message, as usual(i’m glad they didn’t send my panties to anyone).
How to make her either not wear my clothing ?