Opinions on what this is and what would case this

Since the door is wide open he just came on out :joy:.

I saw a meme about how if you leave the closet open you are fearless.

4 Likes

Most of the real troubles I have here originate in doorways

2 Likes

Take me with a pinch of salt. One time a dude showed me the image of Christ on a wall… but I saw Che Guevara :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I think I want to know the stories behind that statement.

1 Like

I’m usually like I don’t see it.

2 Likes

There is an open doorway separating my bedroom from master bath. Met Kalfu manifested there by pounding loudly on the floor. Also Lucifer appeared there as a woman. Guland also showed there. That’s a few of the big ones plus a host of minor ones.

5 Likes

The worse in this apartment was I was looking at my phone going from bedroom to the kids. It’s a straight shot. I sensed and then saw a solid box in from of me inflected as I stopped to be completely alone here.

4 Likes

A box appeared out of nowhere?

3 Likes

It’s truly seemed like it. Like a moving box those tall ones.it was so weird. I get human and shapes all the time. But a big black box was just weird.

3 Likes

Astral amazon delivery

5 Likes

Ha ha ha. Now I have. A problem if I am now buying from astral amazon and getting boxes that big!

2 Likes

The advantage is you never have to deal with porch pirates. The package just appears in your house

3 Likes

I think it looks like that weird creature from that movie ‘Pumpkin Head’ (1989). Great movie by the way if you haven’t seen it definitely a solid 8/10

3 Likes

I need a door mat “save my spiritually marriage. Hide this from my spirit husband.” :joy::joy: astral bank accounts are always full of money right. Because this box was at least up to my shoulder.

1 Like

Yes. Yes they are.

1 Like

Thank goodness.

1 Like

I hope it was something good at least. Did you at least get something nice?

Stay out of the in betweens unless you want the Fae you catch you lol

3 Likes

@Angelb1083 and @Faustus
can i pm you guyz

1 Like

Sure