Opinions on what this is and what would case this

I was in the kids room and looked at the door fame of closet and saw this.

To be it looks like a man’s face with his mouth a little open. Now I think I know what is creeping him out sometimes at night. I have never noticed this before.

4 Likes

Sure looks like a face. Be sure to point this out to the kid before lights out.

4 Likes

He just saw it and said he looks like someone for the olden days. “Old America’s”.

1 Like

A dead human then

2 Likes

Just that spot? Does look pretty creepy.

2 Likes

Which is possible there’s two cemeteries here.

2 Likes

Yea it’s just that spot. None of the other door ways in the house reflect like that. There isn’t a creepy feeling. Though in the room.

2 Likes

Looks like a predator to me. As in, the alien species from the movie franchise.

4 Likes

I downloaded and zoomed in on the picture and it kinda reminds me to a repair done when someone removes a chain or lock on the door. The circular patterns are typical of repairs when filling holes in wood or drywall. This will likely be emphasized if there’s a pattern or texture to the material.

If the job is rushed and isn’t looked at with different types of lighting, things like this aren’t caught before they’re painted over and that leaves that type of texture.

Or it’s just a creepy wall specter…

3 Likes

This is a closet door game and we are the first to live in here. So there hasn’t been any repairs that I know of. I have Been here since October and have never noticed it before and I am in and out of there with closets daily.

3 Likes

There was a buildup of energy there. Whether its a spirit or whether its your own energy focused on that spot is harder to say

3 Likes

Well, there goes my mundane causes…

1 Like

That’s a really interesting take on it.

3 Likes

I thought maybe that too at first but now the dog is like someone is here. He keeps barking and going to the door.

1 Like

…cue My Haunted House theme song…

1 Like

To me it’s Greek looking which isn’t really weird for me and where it is at would be over looking where the Kiddo sleeps. Also, since the ex is trying to come over at almost 11 at night a lot of things will make sense.

1 Like

Ha ha right the is a cemetery that’s aromas the street. Then at the other end of the neighborhood is an older one. So it could just be a passer by. I tend to haunt my own house all the time too. He isn’t a creepy vibes so it isn’t anything I need to banish. He is just so out there to the naked eye .

1 Like

That’s cool. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Yes of course I was making sure I was seeing what I was seeing too. It’s rare I see anything g in walls :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Just your run of the mill closet monster. Eat it and forget it

1 Like