Ophiel great communication spell, really works!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a spell I did a few days ago to enable communication between me and somebody else.
Let me tell you that the target is not really easy, I’ve tried many times and failed.
So what I did was to take approach of this video: Call or Text Me: Air Element Magick Spell, Make Someone Contact You - YouTube

But instead of drawing angel wings or butterflies I drew the sigil of Ophiel on top of the paper. I called upon the spirit for assistance and wrote down the letter in the style of the video, visualizing.
I took some peppermint/citrus oil and put it on top as well pouring some into a tea candle. I folded the petition towards me like in the video and put the tea candle on top.
After this I put the petition together with my phone in its bag.
It was very hard for me to let go, so I decided to make a road opener spell to following day to remove any blockages.
On Sunday evening I was fed up with the target
and I decided it’s not worth it. Et voila….
I woke up today with notifications from the target.

For everyone who wants to get in touch with someone, even if it’s a stubborn target, try this spell!
Best communication spell/message me spell whatsoever!

Thank you Ophiel :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

36 Likes

I’ll try this :innocent:

1 Like

What was the road opener spell you used?

6 Likes

Let me know! I’m curious!

2 Likes

HOLY SHIT. Holy shit.

I did this last night. An hour ago a girl that I haven’t spoken with in more than 3 weeks (and after a BIG fight, the kind that ends with a “don’t text me ever again”) texted me!!

I can’t believe it. This really works!

13 Likes

You see! Well done!!! It’s the best communication spell ever!!! Ophiel is a great spirit!

3 Likes

Hi, how did you call the spirit?

1 Like

As I described above, by calling in Raziel first and then proceeding with Ophiel. I focus on the sigil and chant the names. I visualized all sorts of communication devices and different people communicating with all different devices. Telephone, emails, chats, letters. I did that as some sort of path working and it worked

2 Likes

I will try this for sure, combined with the road opener ritual. Can you give more details about the evocation methods used for Ophiel, Raziel, and Eyael? I am new and not familiar with the best method to work with the spirits in this kind of ritual. Until this moment tried couple contacts spells, but never including spirits.

1 Like

There is a link to a video in the post that shows the method used.

1 Like

Yes,i watched it already.I was asking about the method to work with the 3 entities included in both communication and road opener ritual.Evocation methods and working with them.The other part-petition i will make exactly as showed in the video.

1 Like

Hey there! I start by chanting the words :

ELL, EE-AH-OH-EH ELL-OH-HEEM ELL-SHAD-EYE ADD-OH-NIGH AG-AH-LAH

Then I chant KOH-SUE HAR-IM SIL-AH VA-ANNA-FEHA ARE-ZELL to call in Raziel

Then: ARE-ZELL ARE-ZELL ARE-ZELL
ARZ-ALE ARZ-ALE ARZ-ALE
ARE-ZAY-ELL ARE-ZAY-ELL ARE-ZAY-ELL

Then RAZIEL RAZIEL RAZIEL

And I proceed by greeting Raziel and asking him to connect me with the desired spirit, which is Iyael or Eiael and draw the sigil of the entity
I then chant EY AH ELL EY AH ELL EY AH ELL
By looking at the sigil of the spirit.
If you like the spirit hears you then make your request and write underneath something like “remove all blockages”

You thank the spirit and let the candle burn out, and you thank Raziel for making the connection

That is it

Hope that helps!!!

10 Likes

Can you send me a sigil of Ophiel that you used?

1 Like

It’s this one : ophiel sigil - Google Suche

Can you explain in Step by step all the procedures that a Non-native English speaker can understand?

Sorry but I already posted above my shortcut
I don’t know what more to add to this!

1 Like

I’ll tell you how I did it, it worked.

First, turn on a red candle. Then:

1. grab a piece of paper and a blue pen.
  2. draw Ophiel’s sigil on top
  3. draw a pentagram underneath the sigil.
  4. Write a letter to your target, as if you were actually sending it to them. Something like this:

Dear (targets name),

I haven’t heard from you in a while, so I would love to speak with you.
Please text/call me (underline this)

(Sign it with your name)
  1. Fold the paper three times and keep it close to your phone until the target contacts you.

Now, this is what I added to the ritual:

While folding the paper, use the hot wax from the candle to stick the paper while you fold it. Throw a few drops of wax on the paper and then fold it once, and repeat this two more times.

Hope this helps

6 Likes

@eric433 Thank you so much for the explanation… :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll try this