Road opening with the angel Eiael

Hi again !

I just wanted to share a simple road opener spell with you that never fails! It’s with the Shem angel Iyael, and it’s the only angel that always comes through from the Shemhamporash.
You just need an orange or red candle, I take the small ones for that.
Then you take a piece of paper with your petition like “remove all blockages” or “open the road”
Above you draw the sigil of the angel. You can find this in any Shem angel book.
I evoked Raziel before starting the whole procedure. After I drew the sigil of Iyael I chanted his name and proceed with the request. I thanked the angel and let the candle burn down.
That’s all :slight_smile:
Thank you Iyael!!!

26 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t find that angel anywhere… does he go with another name too?

2 Likes

I couldn’t find that name either. Is it Lyael or Eyael? Eyael is what comes up in a search…Just want to be sure so others are calling the right spirit

3 Likes

maybe you can post a picture of the sigil you drew.

Thanks

4 Likes

I will when I come back home!!!

2 Likes

Yes he goes bei Eiael as well

3 Likes

Yes Eiael!

3 Likes

Something like this?

1 Like

Just got home, yes it’s that one!

It’s enough to only draw the sigil in the middle
Conjure Raziel before the whole procedure
If you want add some road opening oil

3 Likes

Thanks Pink, I been trying to do some road-opener, and asking beloved Belial to unblock my life. Thank you for the info, and be blessed

2 Likes

You are welcome! I work with both sides too and gotta say this one never fails. He delivers what needs to be done for your current situation. Sometimes it’s advised to do this if you have the feeling that none of your rituals work, it will unlock everything and make it a bit easier :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Damn…maybe I’ll just imagine haha

Can i use white? I dont have orange and pink

1 Like

Yes sure!!! Just make sure to draw the sigil

1 Like

I just did this. I really need this. So thankful.

1 Like

Replied to you on privat

1 Like

Hi Pink, thanks for the advice I’m gonna do this.

How do you invoke Raziel?

1 Like

Hey!
Raziel’s short cut version is “Arzel”
I suggest you get some gallery of magick books,
There is the formulary to call in Raziel.
Get the Shemhamporash book with 72 angels, there is the Formular
The Kindle version isn’t expensive

2 Likes

Hi guys. Sometimes the spelling of angelic names changes from book to book. A suggestion for those who use Damon Brand’s or Ben Woodcroft’s books, the angel is spelled this way: IYAHEL (pronounced EE-YAH_ELL). I hope it will be helpful!

4 Likes