Opening sigils_the strangest of dreams

Greetings All,

For the past 2-3 weeks I’ve been working diligently with EA’s Divination Course. I’m doing this to obviously increase my Occult abilities and prepare myself the best I can for the Evocation Course. With that being said, perhaps some other latent abilities are being “open”? Not sure - please see 3rd paragraph below.

So, since I’m learning a new skill my time is very limited too. I’ve been working a lot with sigils to still keep the momentum of my desires going, and to build the power of my intention so to speak until I can do a full evocation with certain entities whose sigils I’ve been working with.

I’ve noticed an increase in my dream activity since I’ve been working with sigils. Has anyone else experienced this?

Now, the dreams haven’t been “profound” that I can tell or anything. Again, I’ve just noticed an increase in activity. When I mentioned latent abilities above, I’m just wondering if their are any direct correlations between ritual work (sigil Magick in this case), increased dream activity, desired result being manifested in Reality.

The BALG forum has been indispensable for my development so far. In this post I’m looking for comments, advice, and insights from those who have gone before me. Any suggestions and the like are much appreciated!

Mode_439

Shameless Plug:

For those still undecided on the Divination Course, check out my review (and no I’m NOT a paid spokesperson!)…

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/ea%27s-divination-course_report/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/ea's-divination-course_report/[/url]

[quote=“Mode_439, post:1, topic:1138”]Greetings All,

For the past 2-3 weeks I’ve been working diligently with EA’s Divination Course. I’m doing this to obviously increase my Occult abilities and prepare myself the best I can for the Evocation Course. With that being said, perhaps some other latent abilities are being “open”? Not sure - please see 3rd paragraph below.

So, since I’m learning a new skill my time is very limited too. I’ve been working a lot with sigils to still keep the momentum of my desires going, and to build the power of my intention so to speak until I can do a full evocation with certain entities whose sigils I’ve been working with.

I’ve noticed an increase in my dream activity since I’ve been working with sigils. Has anyone else experienced this?

Now, the dreams haven’t been “profound” that I can tell or anything. Again, I’ve just noticed an increase in activity. When I mentioned latent abilities above, I’m just wondering if their are any direct correlations between ritual work (sigil Magick in this case), increased dream activity, desired result being manifested in Reality.

The BALG forum has been indispensable for my development so far. In this post I’m looking for comments, advice, and insights from those who have gone before me. Any suggestions and the like are much appreciated!

Mode_439

Shameless Plug:

For those still undecided on the Divination Course, check out my review (and no I’m NOT a paid spokesperson!)…

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/ea%27s-divination-course_report/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/ea's-divination-course_report/[/url][/quote]

Yeah, i have some CRAZY dreams in the days following a sigil activation, lol.

Ive had Hecate pull me into the astral at the edge of sleep and visit me in lucid dream states as well as other entities afyer opening sigils. Since Ive been working with certain necrosophic entities my dreams have taken on a completely new texture as well.

What would you say on opening a sigil and putting it under your pillow then going to sleep?

I would say do it, just be good at dream recall, those types of dreams are harder to recall than normal dreams.

What would you say on opening a sigil and putting it under your pillow then going to sleep?[/quote]

I like this idea…I’m going to try this!

Thanks!

P.S.,

Agreed regarding dream recall - in the past I’ve kept a dream journal by my bed…OR…better yet a recorder & a journal. For me it’s better to hit “record” and then just start verbally recalling the experience.

You could make a dream pillow to help increase lucid dreaming abilities.

I agree about the recorder, I’ve sometimes woken up to handritten notes I can’t even decipher which is really annoying, I usually eventually get the stuff back, but voice recorders take all the hassle out of it!

Well worth the investment, there are some good cheap MP3 recorders that mean you can save the sound file right to your computer and transcribe it or save it as it is.

Oh and PS you could easily use them to record the enn, mantra, or name of the entity you’re most interested in and have that looping quietly all night, I mean it’s a bit extreme and obviously choose with care, and only if you know how to banish etc., but I’ve been doing this with the rev’d afrin for Ahriman and it does open a lot of gateways in dreams.

Think of it as having your own private assistant chanting an invocation over you all night… technology’s a wonderful thing!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:1138”]I agree about the recorder, I’ve sometimes woken up to handritten notes I can’t even decipher which is really annoying, I usually eventually get the stuff back, but voice recorders take all the hassle out of it!

Well worth the investment, there are some good cheap MP3 recorders that mean you can save the sound file right to your computer and transcribe it or save it as it is.

Oh and PS you could easily use them to record the enn, mantra, or name of the entity you’re most interested in and have that looping quietly all night, I mean it’s a bit extreme and obviously choose with care, and only if you know how to banish etc., but I’ve been doing this with the rev’d afrin for Ahriman and it does open a lot of gateways in dreams.

Think of it as having your own private assistant chanting an invocation over you all night… technology’s a wonderful thing![/quote]

Alash tad Al’ash tal Ashtu

:slight_smile:

But I agree recording would be ALOT better then writing. When I wake up saying something is no biggie. Turning on the light and writing… AOAOAORRGH

What would you say on opening a sigil and putting it under your pillow then going to sleep?[/quote]

I like this idea…I’m going to try this!

Thanks!

P.S.,

Agreed regarding dream recall - in the past I’ve kept a dream journal by my bed…OR…better yet a recorder & a journal. For me it’s better to hit “record” and then just start verbally recalling the experience.[/quote]

Some weird shit happened when I was doing this with a spirit.