Opening of third eye

Pls how do I open my third eye by herbal method?

Welcome @Alshantimann It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

While the third eye is never closed, some have gotten experiences from drinking mugwort and blue lotus herbal tea.

1 Like

Um…not sure why you posted this here. You have already made an introduction in the main thread…

Ohh sorry lol

Try making a paste out of turmeric powder and leaving over your third eye overnight. But the most effective way I know is meditation.

1 Like

No it will just leave a stain that might be difficult to get rid of but it will eventually go away.

Exactly. I brew mugwort in a French press, and consume it in the evenings. It often makes my third eye tingle and remind me of its activation. It is not an instant process, and you should already have started working on developing it, but mugwort is wonderful in this case. Often gives vivid dreams, too.

1 Like