Opening my third eye

Okay… So today I had a brief experience with my third eye acting a bit weiiird.
I could see some stuff… and it was… not really something I expected cause I have basically been unable to do any sort of magic for like weeks now… I had almost given up hope…

Anyways… I wanna know how did you guys manage to open your third eye? What was your method/methods? Any tips/warning… anything would help

P.s: I want to be able to open my third eye whenever I want. That’s my goal.

10 Likes

You could try approaching Astaroth, Hekate, or Lord Uphir. All of them can help you with this.

9 Likes

Who ia Lord Uphir? Never heard of him…
I’d need his sigil/enn.

2 Likes

What’s your current meditation routine.

2 Likes

I meditate almost daily… well…almost. I don’t think that’s enough but yeah…
I need to meditate more… sigh

1 Like

Read and do the program and exercises in;
Frank bardon initiation to hermetics

5 Likes

You can also try deepening your trance before evocation. This may help. ive been trying it myself

5 Likes

Hekate/Hecate can help you with that. It is one of her specialties.

3 Likes

Ask Belial to destroy any thing that might be blocking you from ascending.

3 Likes

Lord Uphir is ‘The Surgeon General Of Hell’ . Basically he is the chief medical officer of hell. I don’t have a sigil or enn, but suggest you do an elemental circle and call on him with his title.

2 Likes

For me, just putting my attention in between my eyebrows, without forcing anything, without visualizing anything,
it often feel like a hot, cold, tingling sensation, or feeling like something is "droping from there, like a water drop,
There are many feelings related with the third eye moving and working, those are the ones that have been felt by me!
I just put my attention there, and that is all!

Also, seems you need to work on those 3 ones:

The crown, the throat, and the heart, seems if those 3 are not aligned, you will have a hard time!

I have also read about to “blacken” or “lighten” fully those 3 places, making all of them “merge”
The problem is, if you are not even conscious of what to merge, it is hard time again,
I always go to begin with the basis, but that is only me, i am lazy, LOL!

4 Likes

Will definitely try this, thank you very much

1 Like

He seems interesting, might try. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Mastering Earth/Hell.

For faster results use a pure/fine silver mirror or talisman, colloidal silver, haritaki, raw cacao beans, coffee, chlorella, spirulina and many many more options available.

2 Likes

Try this

2 Likes

Or this. It’s has the same effect and it’s guided. Comes from the Samadhi lamp exorcise. Keep looking at the white orb. Try this 5 minutes, 10 minutes and then mostly max 20 or the whole vid if you feel like it. Every day ;-): Third Eye Activation Meditation Music / 448 Hz & 741 Hz / The Energy Within - YouTube

1 Like

Alright I’ll try thanks :smile_cat:

1 Like

Oh and take as much time you need @Ravenxoxo. For me it always takes longer before I see things through my third eye. And don’t force it. And for not giving up, try other guided videos to on this site (clairvoyance, etc,). If you do the same thing for a long time you might get demotivated.

3 Likes

How long did it take to work for you?

Months to really see something clear. But I don’t practice every day. A couple of times a week. And it depends on a person. How empty your mind is, not to force it.

This is a really good exorcise to, it trains your third eye vision. And you had the 30 minutes before you can blink ;-): Clairvoyance - Psychic Ability - Guided Exercise w/ Binaural Beats - YouTube

1 Like