Open for interpretation

I consulted I Ching, asked "Who should I call on for guidance?"
Response: "Conflict Trust has Stopped, Cautiousness while in the middle of this brings good fortune, It is beneficial to see a Senior person, A disadvantage for crossing the big river."
I went to tarot pulled three: Moon, World, Tower
Any thoughts?
Thank you in advance…

Which Hexagram did you draw in the I Ching?

The Tarot is asking you to rely on seek your own intuition as you are attained enough for what you have to do. Seeking outside influence could lead to a calamity if you don’t trust yourself.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:2, topic:7768”]Which Hexagram did you draw in the I Ching?

The Tarot is asking you to rely on seek your own intuition as you are attained enough for what you have to do. Seeking outside influence could lead to a calamity if you don’t trust yourself.[/quote]

Conflict(6)

[quote=“blackcashmere, post:3, topic:7768”][quote=“ashtkerr, post:2, topic:7768”]Which Hexagram did you draw in the I Ching?

The Tarot is asking you to rely on seek your own intuition as you are attained enough for what you have to do. Seeking outside influence could lead to a calamity if you don’t trust yourself.[/quote]

Conflict(6)[/quote]

Thank you, I have a special way of reading the I Ching, because every hexagram is the sum of two trigrams. I spent a long time memorizing the trigrams and I just intuit their connections. Conflict (6) is Heaven above water. Water is often related to a tricky situation, crossing water can be perilous. Heaven being far from water means that there is no favor in your actions as they stand. IF you are strong, you can swim to the other side of the water, but you will be met with current and waves and conflict (hence the name) at every stride. It’s best to wait for a better cycle.

Which helps to interpret the Tarot you drew. The Tower (calamity) will happen no matter what if you continue in this path. But, the Tarot did say you are attained enough in intuition and magic to continue.

You asked who you should go for guidance, but you got the answer that the thing you need guidance for is a bad idea to begin with. My advice, wait a season for the cycles to change and do divination again to see if you should continue. Or, if it’s something that you cannot wait for, go and have fun fighting the waves.