Online sources on angels

Whenever I wanted to research on specific demons I never had a problem on finding accurate and reliable info. However most sources I find on angels are new age love and light bs. I am pretty sure it is because i have not dived in angel magick and there are many sources out there.
So feel free to post in the comments any good angelic sources you have ( sites, blogs etc) as long as they are free and non copyrighted of course. Thanks in advance

@DarkestKnight

3 Likes
2 Likes

oh the struggle of my magickal life dude…
There are many books (like the ones from GOM) that gives a good “hint” and some basic understanding on angels but it’s quite limited.
Idk if this is by design but it’s seems like you gotta attain gnosis about angels through your own trial and error. Books like “A Dictionary of Angels, including the fallen angels” give you a good list of names to venture on. Gotta evoke/invoke tho.

Yeah I understand. The thing is, I am not interested in working with angels. For now at least. I just want to learn some things about specific angels. Specifically on Raguel and Jophiel.

Well, it’s always best to go to the source… in this case the angels themselves. But you could still ask another spirit for info on them. There are a few spirits on the Goetia like Gaap that you could ask… It’s worth the try if you really looking for info on those. Or maybe the most angelic mask of Lucifer could be a good being to ask specif about angels.

1 Like

I am working with Asmodeus atm I wouldn’t want to summon any other spirits till i finish my pathwork with him. Me and Lucifer have a special connection but he specifically asked me to focus on Asmodeus for now and leave him on the side until I am finished.