One thing i have noticed about being in Theta

is that my nose starts making this noise and it feels as if my sinuses are clearing but i don’t have any sinuses. its like a popping noise like if the pressure is changing. it also reminds me of when my ears start doing that popping thing on the plane when you are high up and the pressure changes.

The sensations are pretty interesting. I tend to feel like I am being very lightly pressed from every angle or perhaps like I can feel no only the skin against the air but the air against my skin, if that at all makes sense.

I usually get some massive pressure on my third eye

I feel like physical reality is warping and I agree with Necromaster about the 3rd eye pressure.

I’m a true newb but I think I’ve been getting into this state with great ease for maybe all my life 30 plus years, sometimes I’m going into the state without trying, Christ the other day at Walmart in line the damn conveyor belt started to get sparkly and cloud over! And some times when watching tv, it happens so much that I don’t notice any physiological change, only when doing some kind of magic incorporated such as sigil or what not, not so much with scrying or meditation.

YES! and also the whole room begins to look the “same” way a sigil looks like when it is activated. i guess that is when i kno i am in the “crossroads”

Accessing the Theta state consciously will tend to activate your astral senses. It is not uncommon to begin smelling, hearing, feeling things that aren’t physically there.

Another possibility is becoming aware of the beginning of physical ailments that are currently below conscious awareness, so in a theta state you become consciously aware of them. They may simply be in a seeded state and may not manifest for years to come. In that case, access the theta and delta states consciously can help you heal future ailments.

When you can condition yourself to access the theta state consciously and instantly, with your eyes open, then the magic really begins.

1 Like

[quote=“Bitterroot, post:7, topic:844”]Accessing the Theta state consciously will tend to activate your astral senses. It is not uncommon to begin smelling, hearing, feeling things that aren’t physically there.

Another possibility is becoming aware of the beginning of physical ailments that are currently below conscious awareness, so in a theta state you become consciously aware of them. They may simply be in a seeded state and may not manifest for years to come. In that case, access the theta and delta states consciously can help you heal future ailments.

When you can condition yourself to access the theta state consciously and instantly, with your eyes open, then the magic really begins.[/quote]

that is very powerful