One of Two Water Wicca spells -- this is on sleep retention/problem solving

Wicca

Elemental Magic

A guide to the Elements, Witchcraft and Magic Spells

By Lisa Chamberlain

Water Spells

Magical Water for Stress Relief

Problem-Solving Sleep Spell

Tricky problems and difficult decisions are often a cuase of poor sleep. This spell helps hand those worries over to the Universe while we get to the important business of quality rest! Very often, the needed solution or answer will arise the day after this spell is performed, though, depending on the circumstances, it may evolve more slowly.

• Sleep-aiding tea, such as a blend of Chamomile, Spearmint and Lemongrass – make your own or use a nice commercial blend.

• 1 bowl – glass or ceramic, but not plastic.

• 1 cup of water

• Dried Lavender or Lavender essential oil

• Moonstone or Citrine

• 1 white tea light

Make and steep the tea as you do the following:

Hold the moonstone or cotrine and focus on your question. ( Don’t focus on what you think may be the possible answers, or dwell on the apparent lack od solutions – simply focus on the question or problem itself.) Place it in the bowl, and pour in the water. Light the tealight. Thank the Universe for all you will learn from the experience of the particular question/problem, as well as for its answer or solution. Sprinkle the lavender oil or herb into the water. Drink the tea while meditating on something positive and unrelated to the problem or question. If the problem/question arises in your mind, keep letting it go, without judgement.

These are just a few suggestions for consciously working with the Elements in your magic. As you develop your Craft, its best to create your own spells and charms according to your intuition and connection with the Spirit of the Universe. Continue to read widely and always disregard information or suggestions that don’t feel right to you. Most importantly, continue to cultivate your energetic relationship with the living world around us.

Going to use this myself as I am once again awake after a fucking hour of sleep.
Planning on adding to this, for all elements of spells, from multiple sources. With mostly witchcraft or Wicca books.

2 Likes

It would appear to me that doing rituals and summoning powers outside of the average religious context fucks people up doesn’t it?

1 Like

Possibly. Keep in mind there are several religions that exist in the world, with more tangible evidence than the three main religions. That to me is messed up.
Angels are much harder to summon than demons or terrestrial spirits are.

I am a mess, trying to scramble out of sinking quicksand. Actually more in need of a snorkel.
It goes like this (and this is just info for you to gather more about me, not to whine or throw a fit mind you):
1 I am frequently in crisis mode by life and late planning.
2 As such, I need help quicker and more powerful than by human hands.
3 I have innate power given to me based on my birth chart, that gives me the capability to be a fairly powerful magician, if I can ever understand the basic fundamentals and have a foundation to stand on.
4 I have a very careful plan on how my life is to be rebuilt, and this crosses a spectrum of types of magic – Hoodoo, Candle work, Low Magick Rituals, Talismans, Geomancy (I need to study this and start building my bag of stones or bones), High Magick, Witchcraft.
5 My Grandfather was an Archaeologist, specialized in orient and near east with biblical archaeology leanings, but was before that a history high school teacher.
6 I have an innate curiosity about the strange things, the uncommon, the morbid, and the primitivism in terms of anthropology.
7 I have rich Celtic bloodlines, and some notable people in the past, as I expand my ancestry research.
8 I am a drummer, I may utilize this in ritual.
9 I was raised a Baptist.

So, I am conflicted. Short answer? Yes.

But, my prayers to God seemed to go unheard, in dark hours of my life and led a year ago nearly walking downtown, to jump off the top of a parking structure, because I hated myself and my life that much.
Ive been verbally, sexually and physically assaulted within the past 1-3 years. All afterr a deliverance.

As my life as a whole, things drastically need to change, and nobody is planning to help me, so I have to help myself.

Back to the original post – I hope this helps myself and others out there. Especially people more advanced in witchcraft and ritual than I. May you all be blessed through it.

1 Like

I disagree with that, it varies from person to person. Personally, I can connect with Angels much faster than with Demons.