One of the most important spells no one is talking about (Long post)

That’s understandable, & I can fully respect that!!

About the time restraints, from my understanding from my workings, & studies the spirits perception of time is not akin to ours even in the slightest. They’re time moves much slower than ours, & since time technically is a human concept, they might not fully understand what you mean by time in general.

However everyone’s expierence is different, & I really hope that you’ve had great success with your ways of practice, & I hope to be able to read about your successes!! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Yes, I’d be happy to share my experience.

1 Like

Thank you!! I look forward to it!! :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I knew there was a reason why this spell needed to wait until July. This weekend, I will be “deep cleaning” the space where the ritual will take place.

Another name for the July Full Moon is Thunder Moon because of the frequent thunderstorms in the summer. The Anglo-Saxon name is either Hay Moon, after the hay harvest that takes place in July, or Wort Moon, indicating that July is the time to gather herbs (worts) to dry and use as spices and remedies.

Source:

Although, you have stated the ritual needs to be done at midnight, will need to make adjustments to the time I perform the ritual. This is based on my needs.

The ritual will be done on Wednesday, 7/8 - as I feel there will be a portal open for a very healing path. An aspect I am curious about. This will be within my 37 days of silence into an unknown space.

History-of-the-Coffin

1 Like

Another picture that will be used during this.

1 Like

I have decided to simplify how many Goddesses I am using for my spell. I will only be using Hekate, as she wants to work exclusively with me for the time being. She is simply a lovely.

1 Like

I’m happy to hear you have it all figured out!!

It doesn’t have to be done at midnight but after midnight. I did check the moon phase calendar also, the 8th will be during the waning phase as well, if that helps!!

Let me know how it goes!! I look forward to hearing about your expierence

2 Likes

Needing to edit the songs I will be using and decided to post some details on what I am doing.

1. Will be using bowl to represent the ocean and covered necklace as my sacrafice.

2. My birth stone is a ruby and I will be channeling the energy of this stone during the first song. Ruby equals the red blood inside my veins that is changing.

3. While I believe I hold my own fate life, I do believe my sign - Cancer (crab) - can explain some of the elements of my life. I need to be around water, I draw energy from the moon, and I’m a loner.

4. Put all raw emotions out there to be vunerable.

*Had to simply to keep it to an hour or so. :smile:

Hekate - Prayer of Protection

Hekate Apotropaia!
Through the liminal veil
Under the night skies
I call to thee
Hekate Apotropaia!
Hear me now
See me now
Come now
Unconquerable Queen!
Protectress, Night Wanderer, Serpent Queen!
Come forth from beneath and from within
Entwine your will in time with mine
Take charge and protect my life, and ward around me
Strike doubt into the hearts of those who wish me harm
Let your baying hounds drive fear into those who intrude
Fix your Gorgon Stare upon those set against me in this world or from another
May your presence and protection prevail!
Ouranian, let not the winds break this shelter
Phosphoro, let not the fires destroy
Einalian, let not the waters overcome
Chthonia, let not trembling earth pull us under.

(willl only be using prayer)

Source:
http://hekatecovenant.com/devoted/rituals-to-hekate/invocation-for-protection-to-hekate-apotropaia/

Song 1:

I’m scared of what’s inside my head
What’s inside my soul
I feel like I’m running
But getting nowhere
Fear is suffocating me
I can’t breathe
I feel like I’m drowning
I’m sinking deeper

White light fades to red
As I enter the City of the Dead

Rex tremendae majestatis
Qui salvandos salvas gratis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
[x2]

I feel it burning through my veins
It’s driving me insane
The fever is rising
I’m going under
Memories flash before my eyes
I’m losing time
The poison is killing me
Taking over

White light fades to red
As I enter the City of the Dead

Rex tremendae majestatis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
[x2]

Quantus tremor est futurus
Quando Judex est venturus
Quantus tremor est futurus
Quando Judex est venturus

Damnata, invisus, ubique
Ab omnibus, ad infinitum

Rex tremendae majestatis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
Salve me, Fons Pietatis
[x3]

Song 2:

Song 3:

Hekate Sigil:

Will stare into the signal while listening to this song:

(Verbage written to undo a spell I put myself last summer, these words will be kept private.)

Will listen to this song afterwards:

And then will close and dance around the ocean to this song:

1 Like

Hekate would not let complete the spell last night due to timing. I checked, the last phase of the waning moon is tonight.

Midnight, it’ll be done again.

37 is 10 and 10 is 1.

Midnight is the clock between yesterday, today, and future. (*edited due to word choice, today and present mean the same thing)

Also, Goddess Isis was strong. And she didn’t like the fact I had not shaved my legs. :upside_down_face:

Not happy, but I will comply. And do this again tonight. And then write about my experience on 11 July 2020.

I’m a little annoyed.

But found the reason for the presence Goddess Isis.

I have good grooming skills; however, I guess I needed to learn other things before this was completed.

Source for Ancient Egypt Beauty Standards:

Not sure where the free time came today. But I redid my alter for the spell/ritual I am trying again tonight.

Will post about the details on 11 July 2020.

Sorry for posting so much.

Maybe it’s to girlie, I dunno. It just seemed right. Will not explain the details.

And when the clock strikes midnight, it’s time.

(11:58 currently)

(Time now, 12:33)

Hekate wanted me to post.

In Hebrew his name means “Gift from God”.

He was my biggest lesson. My biggest trail. My happy place. Until reality set in. I set my heart free. And froze his memory to no longer go back to ask my heart “why”.

I blurred out her picture due to privacy reasons. But him - I can now look at his picture and no longer have my heart flutter.

End.

(Time now, 12:36)

1 Like

Saved me big time!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you for reading!!

I’m really happy to hear it helped!!

Thank you for sharing this! I can see this being a very useful and adaptable ritual that is much needed.

1 Like