One of my best male friends' experienced an in-the-flesh Succubus

Hi, I keep having wild dreams about this, so it’s time to post.

One of my best friends, let’s call him David for anonymity, went to a Meet-up in the city and shared his story with me.

This was a couple years ago, and I heard this story a week ago, but it is still on my mind.

The meet-up was a singles’ meetup to meet new friends or a partner. The group had mostly men, and being straight he went there not expecting to meet any attractive girl. In what was about 20 people, there were four women and one of them was interesting to talk to. She had an elegant white dress, the jewelry and necklaces seen similarly to real royalty today, silver bracelets, and so on, use your imagination. The woman, of a darker skin than a white female looked as though she was in her early 30’s but still had the youthful, young women’s look making her a very attractive face, his type of attraction.

After flirting and bantering during the evening indoors they both walked outside to a bench near the meetup bar/restaurant. Suddenly, everything changed! Now She was the one asking him questions, bantering, and teasing. She asked to do the Soul Stare. Now for you who don’t know that one it’s a stare of love two people can do, typically carried out by a suggestion from the man to the woman, where both people gaze into each other’s eyes face to face, blinking normally, with normal breathing. Now it is known that if physical contact is held during a soul gaze usually the two will become nearly obsessed with each other. What she did here will stun your thoughts: She sat down on his knees and lap, gazing with loving eyes into his for the full two minutes. Adding detail: She asked “Let us do the soul stare…” with beautiful eyes and a sweet smile. My friend already knew what this was. This is when a man and woman look into each other’s eyes for 2 full minutes. After the 120 seconds have passed they will know if they are into each other. To make this effect more powerful on a partner, you may touch them physically during the time frame. This woman, came, sat down on his lap, and wiggled, with all her sexuality on his knees… and smiled, staring into his eyes for the full period of time. Afterward she wanted to drive him to her place, so they got into the car minutes later after walking to her vehicle in the parking lot not far from the bench. Everything felt pre-planned, howeve, the fear would come later…

The drive to her apartment was only a few minutes away. A high rise, only being visible at about 2.00am it looked dark and grey only with a few lights on outside of the building. They entered the building complex in low lighting, and a cat in normal black color came up and meowed at the woman. Now here it begins to get wierd. She didn’t talk to the cat like a normal person would…
Instead, she petted it and talked as if this cat was a human. She spoke in full sentences to the animal, paused and listened, nodded and replied. After the conversation with the cat, they both entered her flat and darkness was not only felt, but the darkness of the room fell all around him. She turned on the lights. By the entrance of the home, a refrigerator could be seen, and across the hallway a large dining table, the size you’d see in a large house dining room, not in an apartment! To make it even more odd, the table was set for what looked like 8 dining seats, with three plates, utensils, and two new unlit white candles sitting in their holders. The plates and utensils on the table were polished and glimmering like they had just been placed down by a butler. Everything was dust-free as if placed here today, perhaps only this very morning. They continued inside, and went to sit down on the couch in the smal living room.

Kissing each other was nothing out of the ordinary until she circled her lips around his such as that to create a real seal and began sucking very hard. He couldn’t breathe! Pushing her away with normal force she smiled and continued on as if nothing unusual had happened with normal kissing and tounge kisses.

She continued with other love-attraction games, such as “Let me massage you.” however, not his back, but his feet! Can you believe this girl? Yes it’s true. She was an expert at massaging his feet.

The last part of this will send a quiver down your spine. Here is where it gets disturbing. Brace yourself: She said, “Let’s play the love oil game.” He said, “What kind of game is that?” She replied by saying, “If you look by my dresser, you will see a small box of about 20 different oil flasks. They all have a category. You may look at the descriptions above the box on its folded up lid, for their brief informations.” He replied. “OK.” She picked one, and rubbed it onto his back. She next proceeded by asking “Pick one!” He asked to choose the Star of David ointment which was a blessing of Christianity. She looked…and looked… and became restless after a couple of minutes and exclaimed: “Í can’t find it! I don’t understand!” Based on common knowledge about devilish beings and dark entities, David already knew that it is known for people who are dark who live in their home to subconsciously throw away symbols of the light and God and other symbles of Angels of Christ. Such items include but are not limited to: Holy crosses, holy ointments, the Christian Bible, and more. He thought perhaps, she had thrown this ointment in the trash at an earlier stage of time. Disturbing…to say the least.

As they went to rest on her bed, she did everything she could to get him off - ejeculate in other words. However, David was a man with control, and he said he wanted a blow job. She would not give it to him. In fact, she required him to go down on her - meaning lick her down there. Having had a bad experience with a girl last week in Los Angeles, CA, David did not wish to go down on her as the girl in LA was bleeding all over like a fountain from her menstrual cycle. After hours and hours of trying to persuade him, the woman said “I need a break!” and stamped out of the room like a little teenager. While out of the bedroom, my friend walked to her wardrobe and looked at her dresses. To his dismay, they were all ‘old ladies gowns.’ The kind you see in a 40’s or 50’s movie about such as when an old caretaker tends to her home. The old gowns women wear, even today sometimes, when they become 80+ years old. Pulling open a few bureau drawers, he could not find a single piece of modern clothing at all! Disturbing… Stamping back into the room, like a teenage highschool dreamgirl, she came dressed in something that looked like a modern skater outfit: Short jean shorts, a tight top, with lipstick and a jolly smile! It was as though she was trying to persuade him with her cute, young, innocent looks instead of her normal feminine mature clothing style she had been wearing moments earlier. A dreaded flashback goes through David’s mind. He remembered reading a succubus article online about this. He also remember, in brief detail that on Wikipedia about how one of the signs of a succubus is when she requires that of her victim to ‘go down on her’. Succubi are also known to ‘suck the life out of their victims’ and may show signs of sucking even before going down on the succubs. Dreaded thoughts were falling into place as he viewed the wikipedia article briefly, again on his smartphone: Succubus on Wikipedia.

Note: The text on Succubus has been changed on Wikipedia and I couldn’t find this detailed description about succubi now. Keep that in mind, that Wikipedia text is not permanent.

To confirm his fears, David, turned her around with sligh violent force, and pulled up her shirt, to find on her back a long long tale tatooed to her, it went from the top of the spine, down to her buttocks, and was a serpent’s snake tatoo, the sign of Satan.

He left shortly after and never went down on her, they never had sexual intercourse, instead only teasing. The night ended in fear and relief that he exited the room after experiencing a very dark being in the corner of the room, and ice cold air, as he walked out of the apartment despite her pleads to beg him to stay and make love into the morning sunrise…

Have any of you ever had a similar experience? Please share.

This story, is written to the best of my knowledge in all truth, and nothing has been exagerated or changed based on my original learning from David. The only fictional part of the story is the name ‘David’ because I need to hide the real identity of my friend out of respect.

Thank you for reading,
A new commenter/poster. Been here a long time, but am finally active.
Edited for grammar / spelling.

4 Likes

Welcome back to the forum @Exsosus I see that you joined in 2019 but have not done a proper introduction as is required so please click on the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

I’m surprised no one has commented this yet… This experience cannot be that rare

@Exsosus please complete your intro as @DarkestKnight has suggested. While you started an intro here Exosus - New Member Intro its incomplete

I can see you have made numerous other posts since then but still not completed an intro and the mods could take the decision to delete further posts until your intro is completed

As to the topic at hand as this is not your experience it’s hard for people to comment. Again as this wasn’t your experience you will not be able to rebut any comments or criticism as part of the discussion

With that said having read the description it sounded like a bad fanfic with its flowery prose.

I don’t see how this was a succubus. Not all succubi worship Satan nor do they all have tattoo. Unless you have something more this reads like a bad hookup

Some people believe they are succubi in human form. As in their souls are succubi, I am not 100% sure if it’s possible. I saw one blogger claim she was a succubus and I believe her.

Hi MH, please see my direct message to you.

you need to introduce yourself here: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0 by telling us more about yourself re: how long you have practiced, what systems of magic you are interested in and approximately where you are from.

You can’t edit your original post as after a period of time your posts become uneditable. This time limit is set by the forum / admins.

You know what, I saw this post when it was first made but the only thing I wanted to ask was if you could get in contact with this women and ask her about the techniques and magick she employs. If the story really went how you said, then there is a lot to be learned from her. But then I decided you’d probably not take too kindly to that suggestion so I left it. But if you want comments then that’s mine.

I read on another forum various stories just like this from people across Africa and the Caribbean and they sometimes had to do with snakes and people or entities that could shapeshift into them. Parents would catch their nanny sucking blood from a child or the nanny would disappear never to be seen again but a snake would be found in a pile of her clothes. Someone would get seduced at a nightclub and wake up in a cemetery or go home with someone then wake up with dirt, feces, and worms in their bed, etc.

1 Like

There are some threads the OP
might find useful here if they weren’t already looked at by the OP. Recently, I was on youtube following a couple of witches I only just subbed to. One really likes working with demonic lovers and the other says it isn’t really for them. It made me ponder on some of my first introductions to the subject from probably a long lost website forum. The name Erik Vonroth popped into my head and his blog and old websight Succusummon and book SuccuVision. This old balg thread mentions the site:

One of the posters mentions a DL PDF but I wouldn’t hit that link as it goes to spam or something and really the tone of getting free books seemed a tad arrogant even if some view his works skeptically. Another post was trying to link the FREE 7 steps to summon but he could only find 3 links.

Well, that made me ponder if I had his old emails and it turns out I do. There are even a few other emails he sent as well: “common mistakes summoning,” “summoning tips,” “how are you enjoying your companion?” And the last was an email to join the forum and but the e-book. I really can’t recall if I joined and bought or not. It was a while ago and I believe I tried a few other methods. I went through a dry spell pertaining to this for a while just reading or getting sidetracked in life until just before the plague hit and I ordered one of Asenath Mason’s books on the subject. I again lost interest until just a few day ago pondering on WHAT HAPPENED TO ERIK VONROTH?

There is another blog out there that has links to dozens of old defunct succubi blogs and experiences and many popular books you can still buy.

As to Erik’s site? I had to use the wayback machine esp using links from my old emails. I was able to save the links as pdfs to look at. The seven steps are very very basic and it is no wonder I customized my rituals with other methods. It was still an interesting visit to the past.

Unlike others in those blogs, my life has taken a nosedive into near homelessness (i live under a tree and have been for over a year). It is a pretty isolated life and recharging the phone is a pain as are portable lights & batteries. Food & water i’ve learned to store and gather. Keeping dry & warm is relatively easy.

You’d think my spiritual awareness would be more keep but tbh, it seems like a dead zone. Eh, maybe it is my age and getting older and older I just concentrate on survival rather than companionship.

The biggest question one can have is if they experienced anything then was it only in their mind. I think in this degree, I’ve slipped back tremendously to square 0. On the plus side, even during that horrible icestorm, my tree survived nearly unscathed and my living area is just fine and hidden. No troubles at all.

One thing I never really surveyed was the age and conditions of those that seek out spirit companions/guides/tutors etc. In fact, the world seems quite saturated in the romanticized spirituality that occult seems less hidden.

Ah! I found my SuccuVision book. Yeah, nothing spectacular. I don’t know if the 7-steps is the Succusummon or something else. I’m a completionist at times so it’ll irk me even if it isn’t all that useful.