One more dumb question

I’m not entirely sure how to word this but can you manipulate energies around you into solid objects essentially creating something out of midair if so how would one practice this and if not does it seem feasible to create a way to accomplish this.

2 Likes

You can manipulate energies, and manipulate them into objects - however the impact would be subtle. You couldn’t from my understanding, make objects appear from midair. But you can attract said objects/things. Like money for instance.

If there is a way, it certainly isn’t well known or is very energy consuming (to make stuff appear midair).

2 Likes

so it would be possible if i sat down and concentrated it COULD be possible because attraction of objects isn’t necessarily what i’m looking for

If it was possible, I would have succeeded already. Trust me.

I think if it is, it would require alot more then intense wishiful thinking + visualization lol.

1 Like

ah alrighty then

1 Like

It is possible though it requires supreme mastery of the mind and the fields surrounding you. You also need to have the fields and patterns of the chosen object on hand to manifest it, whether you go through the trouble of creating those from scratch or use another object as reference. For this reason it is easiest to create a duplication of an object by simply copying the patterns and fields already present. I haven’t managed this myself but i have seen it done by other beings. It should be noted that depending how you create the necessary mass of information for the object it could have very hazardous effects on those around you as effectively pull in a massive vortex of energy that can burn out the energy body of another person in close proximity. The closet I have come to achieving this is the brief manifestation of physical energies such as kinetic force, heat, light, all for very brief periods and not yet desirable to train.

1 Like

No , physical reality is to dense and the time space delay for manifestation is too much apart of this dimension

1 Like