One Magicians Dream / What Magick can bring to you

It has been a long journey. Painful at times. Intoxicating too. No words I can write will do full justice to what has happened in my life. But I want to share with you, and thank certain parties for the epic last 6 years of my existence. I want to show you a living example. A REAL presentation of what Magick can do for you. I will share private photos and many moments the reader my find of interest - and do so as a form of gratitude. It is important that you dear reader, understand I am doing this not to boast, but to encourage you to BELIEVE, and to do what is necessary for your own personal sorcery to work.

Six years ago I lived a comfortable life, but I was unsatisfied with myself and where my efforts had brought me. I had achieved some impressive goals. But my heart of hearts was empty and void in too many ways to share.

I had been in contact with EA. He even audio interviewed me for his Black Magicians program. He encouraged me that day in just the right way to cause me to begin thinking. Anything is possible - I knew that. But really ANYTHING is possible. “As above so below.” - Did I know this a a fact or simply as a quote?

We were about to find out. (to be continued.)

3 Likes

I delved into every Grimoire I owned. I research and compiled each and every resource I could possible find anywhere regarding the great and mighty King Paimon. I exhausted each clue to any potential end. And when ready, set about to perform my greatest ritual Magick ever attempted. To summon the King.

I was prepared to enter into a 6 year agreement/pact with the celestial entity. To change my life in order to reflect what I honestly needed to fulfill me. These photos will show the creation of the Sumerian version of a clay seal I crafted for spiritual workings. A seal born in red earthen clay and my own blood.
(to be continued.)

3 Likes

I prepared the tools and fixtures I needed very carefully. Taking weeks to make BY HAND my own Magickal Talismans. My Altar. King Paimon’s Clay Seal. My offerings. The Goetic chants. Fasting on and off. Preparing both mentally and spiritually to welcome the King. Leaving nothing to chance.

(To be continued.)

2 Likes

As the night of the lunar blood eclipse approached I was - I confess, quite on edge. I believed I had exhausted all human means of preparations. My body ached for food. For sex. For distractions. I denied all three. And I was as ready as I would ever be.

As the moon began to arch over the sky, soon the shadow of the earth itself devoured the light of the moon in the celestial event.

I left the boundaries of my back yard and entered my temple space. No more preparations. No more research. No more patience. I had a date with a King.

(To be continued.)

(To be continued.)

5 Likes

your journey is so interesting (up till now) eager to read more! it’s like a story book :orange_heart:

2 Likes

The ritual was proceeding as planned. I knelt on the cushions I had placed upon the floor, my ritual circle of piled sand surrounding me. The words of my chants had been memorized and proceeded from me with goetic rhythm and tones. The offerings of incense, pure gold and blood placed. And I waited. And waited. Nothing was happening.

I began chanting the calls over and over. Hundreds of times. Where was King Paimon I asked myself finally. I became frustrated and then realized that the circle was not helping my cause - it was a barrier. Angrily I deviated from my ritual and using my hands shoved the sandy circle into a mess about the room and wooden floors. I cried out in desperation to not fail in this herculean effort I had made.

And it was in that moment of practically raving like a madman, throwing sand across the room, and chanting that it happened. I began to hear in physicality the soft sharp tones like a wind chime. Something I did not own. Something I had never heard before. And I knew. His musical entourage was approaching, and behind this would be the King himself.

I had gone completely off script here. My petitions began even as he approached. I spoke in plain language, frustrated and respectful. My one candle began to fail and flickered, then died out. And I was not alone in the darkness.

He listened to every word. I admitted I did not know what I needed in my life. That improvement was beyond my logic - I had reached a blank wall of my self will. I confessed that I knew He could see inside me. Knew everything about me already. And I would place myself in his hands for Six Years if he would be my mentor. Teach me arts, sciences and bring ascension into my life. Bring a mate to me that was worthy of a magician. I gave him a free hand despite all the reasons not to do this - I did.

And I heard, like the song in your head that won’t go away - “Break the seal!” over and over. I joined the song and began to sing with it.

I held the seal before my eyes and spoke my last words as a free enterprise without a guide-on to show me the way. I broke the seal.

(To be continued.)

2 Likes

Now the many Magical events that rushed like a freight train as they unfolded were completely out of my hands. No design on my part could have procured the elements that brought a Witch to be with me romantically.

She pursued me with a fire sharks possess when they smell blood.

When I said yes to her wedding proposal, I - days later had to ask her why me? Younger men were certainly available. She explained to me the spirits hounded her each time she tried to go on with her former life. Night and day. In dreams at night and her thoughts during the day. A life and damn good career she was willing to and in fact did burn to the ground to be with me. It would seem King Paimon had selected my mate, and WE had little to say about the matter.

And so we were wed with a Paimon Altar and a pentagram hanging in the venue as we exchanged vows. YES we did want to live deliciously and vowed to love each other while doing so. She remains to this day the woman I cannot believe loves me. My Sorcery. Respects me. And caters to my every wish.

(To be continued.)

2 Likes