One for the Nihilists: An Honest Deconstruction of Existence

The book of ra, the emerald tablets , the kybalion , mentors , my intuition , 7 is the number of spiritual completion , 7 angels , princes of hell , sins , virtues , days , planetary influences

1 Like

Okay, you have lost me.

Do you have scientific or logical comparisons for this theory?

No science is 3D in itself ,the universe/ void is feminine and science is rational thought using a completely masculine and logical / mathematical brain approach ,

2 Likes

Which they still have not done yet

1 Like

Beautiful response; one that I am not capable of.

And with that, we have discovered a method of coping with a poorly dealt hand. :clap:

1 Like

I agree completely, but metaphysical sciences do exist, like astronomy.

They won’t be able to explain esoterica in completed formulas , that’s too linear , you just have to research and let your heart gauge the truth of the concepts you run into , be intune with the universal consciousness , listen and it will speak

1 Like

You cannot explain nothing. You cannot explain, void… You just, become, it… Feel that’s the part humanity is, missing…ive slipped into states, of consciousness where, I felt, like a, fucking alien and, could recognize perception wise the normal people around me… And by, constant, invocation of abyssal entities you, get,an,access,to This,infinite awareness… Kenneth grant, talks about, a, new, aeon where… Separation in all, forms,doesnt,not exist… No speech… Just, intuitive awareness

3 Likes

Couldn’t

Im suprised no one has argued this. Its quite easy to be both happy and sad.

1 Like

Coexisting together in the same moment ? In a sense , but not in a drastic way , you can cry tears of joy , but you can’t be severely depressed and be happy

Yes you can.
I’m going through a tough time at the moment. At the moment, thinking about my loved ones makes me want to scream and cry, because what happened to them hurts so much, it tears my heart apart.
But at the same time, thinking about them makes me happy, because they exist, and because I love them.

Thinking of this world and humanity in general makes me sad and happy at the same time. It hurts, but life is also beautiful.

2 Likes

Have you never broke down into a laughing + crying episode? If not, I hope such events never come to you, it can be trying. However I have, and I know others around me have also. Hysterically crying and laughing… puts a smile on my face to remember it :santa:t6: :woman_zombie:

Not really anymore , maybe if your referencing looking upon past memories with someone before they pass, I guess , I shouldn’t have use something as subjective as emotions to relay my point

I understand what you say, that we live and exist within a duality or polarity, but nothing is 100%. The yin yang shows this. I seek to smash the polarities together and fuck the consequences.

Even the concept of “polarity” is a map and therefore does not fully or (completely) accurately represent reality.

And what I’m referencing was some sort of anxiety attack or mental breakdown I had when younger. Crying and laughing outloud, surely I held both the light and the shadows in that moment. Rectify the paradox within yourself, its a great power.

1 Like

The polarities exist to develop one another , sure I had those when I was younger

I am sorry: type 3 bipolar. One of my former female interests suffered from type 1.

Haha maybe who knows. First time I have heard that. Ive only done so maybe twice in my life, but I guess there could be room for a third :smile_cat:

You cannot, you are correct. But you can explain how to arrive at Nothing, so that you can stand speechless and motionless in front of it, obtaining a glimpse of the nature of man’s existence: a self-conscious Nothing.