One for the Nihilists: An Honest Deconstruction of Existence

Hmm. But is there a point to creation and evolution if it all inevitably becomes Nothing, in accordance with the mechanical theory of Equilibrium/polarity?

And since it’s Nothing, truth does not exist; so, reality, meaning, and so on, are all exactly what we make them, give the mass-observed spacetime perception around us.

For to say the Nothing has a quality is to immediate imply there are things that it is NOT - that there maust be a “Something” somewhere to define it against.

And yet we persist in existing.

2 Likes

It doesn’t become nothing , it becomes the all, and after all the begins new octaves or universes that are more in harmony , creation and change is constant for eternity , it’s one big playground for creation

1 Like

What would you define as “real”, Eva? What constitutes reality for you?

Like the programmed sentient matter that we are, yes.

Amazing post. This is what i been going through with satan.

How could i become something so great, so godly that i am eternal and exist beyond nothigness?
Satan awnsered me that All existence is an emenation of nothing like small particles in the wastes of The void. This existence that you is is nothing infront of The supreme one, The void.

He aslo expained that we are nothing, we only become now, we are just becoming and a living godly always shines in the wastes of The void, not as a thing but as an representation of The void. Before birth we were the being that we are which is a god and in life it is our purpose to become The one that we need to to be Come and thats the purpose of our lives : to become god and by that we succeced and we conquer our ego that fills the nothigness with its screams and noise in outer darkness, by let yourself to be still, to meditate and let your mind down and let yourself too only being you reach in such great levels of being and conciousness and through you can see how beautiful Life it is.

I go through this i cant wait to wake up at the mornings because i rise and in the night when I sleep i fall and in embrace the living god within me everyday.

2 Likes

The human mind does not have the ability to comprehend the paradoxes which comprise the universe , so even asking and answering these questions will only give us a fractional understanding of how creation and the void works , best to evolve and prepare for the 4th density body which lasts 90,000 years lol

Ah, it appears you are on the same path similar to becoming a Daoist monk.

Eva and I have both pointed out and identified the paradox of existence, which she called the “divine paradox”, so it can. If this was not the case the philosophy of nihilism, pessimism and absurdity would not be present.

I will reply, but ask you the same first - what would be the real or “Something” you compare the Nothing against?

Programmed by whom and with what? What defines the program?

2 Likes

Only from your human point of view have you grasped onto a perception that helps you understand , but a higher density being will laugh at the Kybalion , and these conversations , how are you going to explain a 7 dimensional universe from a third dimensional perspective , it’s baby steps

1 Like

Ah heck got to make a phone call - okay I define “reality” more accurately, I believe, as “the mass-observed spacetime perception.”

Mass-observed because for a thing to have genuine effects, it usually needs more than one observer.

Spacetime because those are the axes across which our perception is woven. Like Rahu & Ketu, they are conceptual and yet their effects can be reliably mapped out and observed.

Perception because that’s all it really is, though a man with no feeling in his hand can still break a finger, so there’s more to perception than the human sense organs.

3 Likes

Beautiful. The world could really learn from this.

@Lady_Eva you have great points here.

This topic reminds me of the saying “dont mistake the map for the terrain”. All our logic, words, society… just a map of the terrain.

2 Likes

Absolutely. :ok_hand:

All observed phenomena.

Nature.

Let’s think of it this way: a man suddenly becomes aware of the absurdity of existence and logically concludes that there is no reason not to commit suicide, so he attempts to, but discovers that without unnatural inhibitors (alcohol, standard drugs) there exists a prevention system which partly comes from the ego and partly comes from the biological instinct of self-preservation, so he fails to commit suicide.

This constitutes as biological programming, something that can only be temporarily bypassed through physical drugs and psychological drugs (faith, religion, love, ideology etc.), which are not present without consciousness, and thus not part of nature’s order; ergo, not biological. You essentially have to “trick” your ego and biological imperatives in order to kill yourself.

This is what concluded me to believe that humanity is an evolutionary error.

Well, you can view causal time from a fourth dimensional perspective through intellect and experience, as a flat circle.

Time and space doesn’t even exist , only in the third density does it seem real , and I’ll just wrap up my thoughts , nihilism is just going to one extremity of duality , and happiness in creating is the other side of the duality , and through higher densities they become perfectly unified , so you are viewing our existence as nothing is just looking at one side of the coin

1 Like

Very true. Which is why if viewed from an acausal perspective, time would not be present beyond causal space-time.

Are you positing that one cannot be nihilistic and content?

Not really , can you be sad and happy , the third density has very clear defined polarity , masculine and feminine are physically , man , woman , but in higher densities it’s unified , both energies are united , theres no men or women , rather masculine or feminine dominant energy , and even able to take on either form , so that’s why if you view from a 3D perspective , your only viewing from the bottom 3/7 of the kaleidoscope

1 Like

Where you have gotten your theory of seven dimensions from?

And since fear is just a form of love , and sadness a form of happiness , eventually at the highest states there is only the true essence everything is comprised of love light and free will , and everything else or negative is just a distortion of those three things

1 Like