On Satanism

What is A Satanist?

A Satanist is one who is Initiated into The Satanic Mysteries, also known as The Gnostic Mysteries of Diablos.

They use Inverse Prayers, Blasphemy, Satanic Sacrifice, Possesion, etc to attain a state of Gnosis by which they are told the deepest most evil secrets of Satan.

They then apply those arcane secrets into Ritual magic, summoning unknown Demons, exercising Power, etc.

This is Satanism. The Path of The Dark Mystic.

7 Likes

What are The Satanic Mysteries?

They are The Knowledge of Satan as a God, particularly the God of All Fear in his Aspect, Diablos the Dragon.

The Knowledge of Fiery Chaos known as, Fyr. In which all things are destroyed and all power is gained.

The Secrets of Satan are contained within him and by partaking of Him through rending the flesh, they are revealed.
All Unknown Demons we have yet to summon reside with Satan as he is the embodiment of the Unknown.
He in his totallity is a Breeding ground for Demons of All Sorts.

His true form Towers above the skies and is limitless because the Demons are limitless. There is no limit to the amount of Demons in existence. This does not count multiple dimensions.

Gnosis of Satan is attained through Meditation, Possesion, and Inverse Blasphemous prayers as well as ritual magic.

Through this, the Satanist will go through Degrees of Initiation so to Speak and will finally become Satan, the Incarnation of All Demons.

4 Likes

Very cool information, I was wondering where did you start your journey into satanism?

1 Like

What is Satanic Magic?

Through Whispering evil into the Heart of the Initiate, Satan sows the seeds that will awaken power in him or her.

The most arcane secrets of ritual magic will be made known. Plain as day. Satan will soon motivate the Initiate to not hoard this knowledge but use the knowledge.

This will take the form of the Most Blackest rites possible which include murder. But the murder will not be a senseless murder, but a murder based on sound occult principles of releasing the soul from the Body for example, casting it into the fires of Fyr, and trapping it into yourself.

Sexual Magics gained through understanding polar opposites will be had as well.
Insanity will result as the initiate will be tested upon receiveing the full weight of The Knowledge of this world and their destiny.

Through this insanity, he or she will find ways to break down this current age and society and spread Fyr.

He will then Be acting as Satan in his Adversarial/Destroying God aspect.

3 Likes

I started in 2016 man. Through Joy of Satan ministries lol
Then i left them and embarked on my own.

3 Likes

Diablos: Fyr-Incarnate

Fear shakes one to its core. It is the heralder of Knowledge forbidden and Hard to obtain. It is the secret blackness within the void. It is what stares back at you through the Abyss when you stare into it.

The Dragon of Fyr is Diablos. He is the Aspect of the Devil that confronts you with the most horrid realizations of the Earth, its inhabitants, your mom, etc.

They do not love you.
In your current state, you are weak and powerless.
Etc.

The Interesting thing is…
All that is a Test.

If you fail to accept the reality of it, your soul will be cast into the sea and there chained and drowned amongst everyone else. Forever in denial.

If you pass however, the Infernal Dragon will rise in you. You will become Fear itself. The Dragon will roar within you and you will have no choice but to roar in return to release the fire that is in you.

Sigils are not used to Contact Diablos although you can incorporate them. He will come to you as you go deeper into the Mysteries of Satan.

2 Likes

The Synagouge of Satan

This is the Temple where you learn the Mysteries. There is no text written by man that can teach you this or that you contenplate. The Words come in an unwritten, unspoken understanding directly from Satan himself or his unknown Demons/ Emissaries of Darkness.

Silent Communication and Meditation is Best here.

Symbols can be used such as the Inverted Pentagram or The Runes.

2 Likes

Jehovah

“Notice that no where in the Above posts did i mention the Christian God.
Why?
He is irrelevant.
Plain and simple.
He has no reference to the Satanic Mysteries although you will glimpse and perceive his true Origins in the Hearts of men.
Jehovah is a god of the Christian mysteries who grants gnosis of his texts through ritual submission and slavery. I require no such Submission. There is no Text to turn to. The Aeon of Jehovah which requires The Granting of Gnosis through Slavery is over.
The Aeon of Satan is here.
The Key to Gnosis is Silent communication and Meditation.”

1 Like

That’s awesome. I did my first ritual from JoS as well. If I ever work with satan again I’ll remake my pledge. I feel bad for doing it in a bad place in my life. :confused: if you dont mind my asking how has working with him been?

1 Like

Challenging to say the least. You must sort through the bullshit and the truth isnt always appealing.

Ive gotten stronger over the years but that was with mostly solo shit from JoS until i got up out of there

1 Like

Selling Your Soul

There will come a time for the Satanic Initiate for where he feels as if the knowledge he has gained will be sufficient enough for a trade of sorts.

In truth, this not a trade rather but a empowerment of the magical goal via your soul. A soul Sacrifice so to speak.

Souls function as a currency in the otherworld. Its value is based on power and degree of awakening.

You can sell the Souls of your enemies, other people who are not your enemies, Friends, strangers, Gods, Demons, Angels, elementals, etc.

Depending on the type of Soul, it is taken and empowered for magical use by the Demon or being you give it to. It can be bought back or cancelled as well.

The Higher up Souls (Gods, Aeonic beings, etc) are extremely powerful and good for self empowerment. You can bring a long lasting flow of wealth to you this way as well.

Here is a Square for Sacrificing a Soul:

S O U L U S
A R G E T A
M A L T I S
S E R T I S
S O U L U S

Open the Square and Say:

"I sacrifice the Soul of (N.) For the magical goal of… (state magical goal). I offer their Soul to (Name of Spirit)! Melt the Heavens and the Earth and let me Ascend through Him/Her!"

The only way this will backfire is if you try this on someone who knows what their doing with this.
Soul Wars are not a good thing and can end badly for the perpatrator.

1 Like

Initiation Into Satanism: A Ritual

Here is a ritual for you to do to Initiate into Satanism:

What you need

● Chalk

● List of The Runes

What To Do

Go outside and Draw a Inverted Pentagram on the ground that is big enough to stand in.

Draw the runes around the pentagram. All of Them.

Stand in the Center of the Pentagram and Say:

Satan!
Hear my voice!

I call unto the Darkness of the Four Corners…
Gog and Magog…
Edom and Moab…

Come and Be here with me now!

(He will enter you and manifest)

Satan! Transcend above all the Gods, all the Demons, all The Angels and Deliver unto me All the Glory, All the Power, all the Knowledge!

As it is yours, so it is mine!

Raise me above the Gods and Descend me below the Dark Gods!

Satan, COME!

Give me your Power!
Prepare me for Glory!
And when I die, i shall be ressurected and known as a Master…
A Dark Messiah…

Satan, Melt my Flesh and Boil my Blood!
Cause me to Ascend!

I am the Satanic Mysteries incarnate!

End

There is no further instruction cause you will be fully possesed by Satan and will pass out.

When you wake up, you will be different. A Satanist :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I disagree with this statement, I beleive that your definition of a ‘Satanist’ is pertinent specifically to the path that you walk. I belong to a Traditional Satanic Order which is actually fairly recognized today, and we have quote a bit of material which was released to the public although our actual practice by nature is nothing we advertise online. I actually enjoy other sect’s perspectives like Joy of Satan and Cabal of Gotay/Temple of Ur, or Michael Ford’s groups. But my point being that we are certainly well established and respected in certain circles/communities and our path does not really fit this dedinitiom of “what a Satanist is” at all…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Rex Mundi

The Battle is an old one, no doubt with many mysteries. It concerns Freedom, Independence and Sovereignty as against despicable, arrogant tyranny. Ours are often thankless struggles against servility and the psychological impotence of those who prescribe suppression and restriction in the face of life, love and liberty! Of those who adhere to authority as truth. If we look outside of times and places and motives we have some distorted myths which posit issues on a supernatural and superhuman scale. There is evidence that history is not as we have been taught.

What do these mythological themes and hidden by-ways tell us about the inexplicable Intelligence symbolised? Despite the names used to summon or damn, this sinister hypostasis remains ultimately unnameable – eluding all attempts to categorise or constrain. Even ardent enemies give the respect owed to dignity, gallantry and intellect: Rex Mundi!

These enduring and endemic leitmotifs occur and re-occur, for Lucifer has always been a Patron of the Arts. Moreover, Satanism as a spirituality, philosophy, culture and Magick is not the product of psychopaths – unless we accept the existence of an unbroken line of delinquents extending over untold centuries purveying useless techniques to the gullibly deluded.

Ours must remain the pursuit of self-understanding, self-fulfilment and self-divinity! We defy in seeking to know! In going beyond ourselves our views extend beyond time and space. We refuse triumph at the cost of dishonour; victory at the expense of justice - while valuing Freedom and the pursuit of Truth above All. For Truth is Our Authority.

We believe in Lucifer, as Light-bringer, Instructor of illumination and growth. And in the Self, his greatest canvas, which bears his potential. Which was gifted with the possibility of glorification, raised to deny such, discovered It’s true nature and quested to follow Lucifer. Ignorance is our Hell, and Lucifer will draw the Self from it.

I believe in Myself, in Myself alone, the worthiness of fellows, the sanctity of My Will and in Lucifer everlasting.

It is Lucifer I strive to emulate and Satan who makes reality my inspiration: For mine is the path of action.

3 Likes