On Nephilim, Cambions, Demigods etc

Im half vampire demon so technically im a dhampire and a half demon so yes its possible

1 Like

However it happens on a spiritual and metaphysical level at the same time so it is very rare for it to happen

But youā€™re in a human body, so wouldnā€™t that make you half-human, a quarter vampire and a quarter demon?

1 Like

Technically

However my vampire side is a vampire demon which is basically a vampire which evolved into a demon by gaining power and feeding off of strong beings for quite some time therefore a vampire demon

1 Like

Do the Djinn have similar breed with humans?

1 Like

You have a Dolya, a Slavic Sjenovik which is the personification of the fate decreed by Bog Rod and his Bogini Rodjenici after your birth. She is said to live under the stove. Which is a common place for Sjenoviki in Slavic Paganism, I wonder how crowded it gets under there?

Slava Bogum

2 Likes

Iā€™m O- and apparently that makes me a Reptilian. Though, after finding out my higher self is a giant snake, that idea might not be too far off. :alien:

Slava Bogum

2 Likes

They can but never ran into one myself

1 Like

ET phone home, lol. Iā€™m O- too. So whatā€™s your theory on the rh origin?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting, thanks! I have met ā€œpersonification of oneā€™s fateā€ on the astral, I had no idea this was recognised by an established path. :thinking:

Expplains where lost cookies roll to anyway. Do they like offerings? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope it is possible, because well Iā€™m planning to marry a Djinni and have twin offspring. Though Iā€™m kind of curious how powerful would hybrids be?

2 Likes

powerful beyond most beings you will ever work with and it is possible but beware having a hybrid offspring is alot of work

1 Like

espicialy with a djinn

1 Like

im going to marry a jinn myself

1 Like

We see it in other primates, so I think lacking it is just a natural mutation, like having extra fingers and toes.

Thatā€™s really cool!

Everything likes offerings, and Iā€™m sure your Dolya would appreciate it.

2 Likes

Oh? What type? I was considering Marid or Ifrit. Iā€™m basing their spousal eligibility on how fast and efficient the wish-granting skills, as well as personality. If she sways me with nerd knowledge (like movies, comics, etc.) and can make me laugh hard, then my dude, she has won my heart.

1 Like

honestly i just want a queen for when i once again take my throne in xibalba and the twilight realms

2 Likes

i will marry a jinn who is humble humility is important for a queen to be

2 Likes

Dude, that sounds awesome, I hope you succeed in finding her. For me, I just her to be my other half: A badass warrior, who has a heart of gold, though still has a serious temper, especially to those who hurt me and are planning to hurt meā€¦However, Iā€™ll lay down some boundaries, so there wonā€™t be piles of corpses of women, though I wouldnā€™t mind if she shredded my exes or women who are dishonest.

I guess in a way, I want a queen as well, but a warrior queen.

3 Likes