On cord-cutting rituals

1. Would it still be effective if I ritually cut cords between two unknowing people?

2. If I cast a curse on somebody and then I sever the energetic link between us, would that prevent karmic retribution?

Yes, a ritual to cut energetical cords between two unaware people can be effective. Additionally, severing the energetic link may help to prevent karmic retribution as the curse has been “broken” and the connection is no longer intact.

However, it’s worth noting that the spiritual link between two people may not be easily broken. Furthermore, even if the energetic link is severed, this may not necessarily prevent any negative consequences from the curse. Ultimately, the effectiveness of this ritual will depend on various factors and individual intentions.

1 Like

I doubt if severing the energetic link between you and your target after a successful attack would prevent karmic retribution. You did what you did, I think there’s no easy evading the effect of something you caused. There’s only the option of just simply doing harm or doing beneficial harm that can diminish unwanted karmic. That’s just my philosophical opinion, though.

Severing the energetic link might make it harder for the target to link you to any psychic attack.

1 Like

So the right strategy would be to cut the cord between me and my target only after the curse has manifested?