On a journey and stumbled upon a thread...so here I am

I am currently researching Lilith. I came across a post and a members comments were helpful with the research I was doing. Figured I would join and check the community out.

1 Like

Welcome!

Welcome.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself. How long have you practiced? What type of magick are you into? What are your goals?

1 Like

Thank you!

Greetings @nightmoon! :smiley:

I’ll shortly be sending you a PM with a lot of cool stuff in, meanwhile, please tell us a bit more about yourself, we have a tradition of this and it helps us get to know each other as people, not just screennames. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. That’s pretty much how i found my way here as well lol

1 Like

Welcome

Thank you!

During my research I came across a blog post where you had commented. Your comment was exactly what I needed to hear in that moment and what brought me to this site. Thank you.

I have been practicing for 3 years. In response to the type of magick I am into, I struggle to answer that. At times part of me feels like I have no idea what I am doing. On the other hand, I have been trying to follow my interests and callings and go along for the ride. The universe has had a unique way of introducing me to information that Im not ready for and then bringing it back when I am.

I use tarot and a pendulum.

My goal: To work through all of the socially constructed ideas I have because they are interfering with my practice. **Which is why your post spoke to me, it allowed me to let go and engage with Lilith in a really positive way free of all the noise that people speak about her.

To engage in practice more/consistently

1 Like