Okay umm this is strange

Its something that I learned from my mentor who is currently teaching me a more zen type of meditation. He was explaining to me the Alta chakra (chakra located on the back of the neck) that EA discusses that syncs to the crown and third anja has a defense mechanism for when too much energy goes and becomes stuck in our head area. The head/brain cannot take too much energy and what happens is it becomes like a vacuum that pulls energy out, but it does this in a pumping sort if way. Not an easy flow. Like how our stomach will make you throw up so to speak, and our physical body has defense mechanisms, so do our astral organs.

He has been doing this for 50 years, from Bangladesh. Fullllllll of info. But he has fixed many internal problems I had. When he mentioned above a vacumme and bloating of the face, etc, it all came together. Unfortunately I am not sure where he gets his info from, he tells me he doesnt not know what a path his, he simply receives the information from the spirits. But I sure as hell can tell you everything he is teaching me has merit so far from personal experience.

I talk with him tomorrow evening, so I will ask him if there is any credible area for a good read and will let you know

5 Likes

Thanks! :+1:

I’ve had a lot of weird shit, don’t recall having that one, then again I did a lot of work fucked on 1 or 2 bottles of wine a night so weird head phenomena were just another day in paradise for a while there. :sunglasses:

I’m thinking if @C.Kendall needs it we can do a circle of energy work for him. BUT my spirits said hands off, so not doing anything unless asked, this seems to be his stuff (again) and meddling won’t improve things.

Sometimes the process feels sucky in the moment but the results are good, some of my demoninc Child moments, especially the birth, were no picnic, but the results are glorious!

4 Likes

Found my solution while channeling this artwork thanks all …

4 Likes

Hes really helped me a lot. As they say when the student is ready the teacher will come. I found him just after my first ritual on Facebook on a completely different forum topic and I pm’d him. Hes been with me ever since. When I must look towards someone not dark but not light, just is, this guy is like phenomenal. While we speak to demons he speaks to 6th dimensional beings. Lol I said what??

Giving birth to a demonic child? Phew. Where is it now do you even know?

2 Likes

Yea I got that same feeling again of “stay out of it”. CK is very unique and whatever is going on I believe he will come out of it stronger and more powerful than ever. He’s really from a whole different fold and I wonder if he’s not from extra-human origin altogether, not to sound like a nutter. If he asks for it I’m down for group work, but if not…

4 Likes

Oh he’s out and about getting busy, a couple of people from here evoked him once he was ready to do that, but I don’t share his details on here right now because he’s got a lot going on. :smiling_imp:

I posted about it, the links are together in this thread: Daemon Child - #11 by Lady_Eva

3 Likes

I get exactly the same vibe! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words brother i appreciate all your concerns and great words.

6 Likes

It sounds like this stuff is just getting worse and worse.

1 Like

I’m getting “!eave it alone” messages from my spirits, what are you getting?

I would NOT get that if there was some immediate danger to him or anyone else.

(Pardon us Conner discussing your head like this! :stuck_out_tongue: )

4 Likes

As strange as this will sound coming from me, when I thought about your comment, I felt Anubis get emotional, as if I should not. Not to also mention my godform threatened me to stay out of it (he does NOT get like that with me unless he just isn’t fucking around.)

2 Likes

Yeah my spirits were pretty hot on me staying out of the Crooked Man stuff and also, with this.

2 Likes

Its fine :joy:

2 Likes

At least it’s your head, and not your butt!

Muladhara chakra I mean… :innocent:

4 Likes

:joy: That would be a kick up the ass for sure.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m just gonna observe. If enki says no, it means no. I may be his apprentice and incarnation, but he has no issues with hurting me to make sure I stay out if something that would hurt me worse.

1 Like

Like @serpens_album said, it seems like an overload of the Alta Chakra. Energies needs circulation and consistency with it’s flow and stream, and when the flow and stream suddenly stops:

That’s why it’s common to feel like you’re having a wintercap or a headband covering your head, and a sensation of hands caressing your hair. It keeps the energy in control. And when there’s no circulation on the energy, it’s Chernobyl and Fukushima kind of implosion.

2 Likes

Well @succupedia illustrated this a hell of a lot better then I did. But there ya go

2 Likes

@C.Kendall your energy has been on a roller coaster ride lately, but it’s all for a reason

2 Likes

Can you please clarify what the function of the zeal chakra is? Is it helpful in channeling being the “mouth of god”?