OK, Who did it?

Showing off, are we?

https://twitter.com/Zamzamil_/status/411723226801111040/photo/1

–edit-- It might be a fake pic, would be pretty funny if someone did it though!

I was worried that Santa’s Reindeer would overheat in the desert, thus I made it snow. :slight_smile:

Bast herself came to get me this morning to show me.
its a very real pic, I assure you.

This kinda reminds me what was discussed on the “Critical Issue” thread.

OMG you guys it’s a sign of the times!! Jesus is a’comin!!!

Im looking for a major earthquake near Mt. Sinai to be happening next

something more fun would be travel into the past and ask to the magi Cyprian who was inside the pyramid to talk about it…

[quote=“Gnosis, post:1, topic:2217”]Showing off, are we?

https://twitter.com/Zamzamil_/status/411723226801111040/photo/1

–edit-- It might be a fake pic, would be pretty funny if someone did it though![/quote]

Well, to get ready for an event back in November I invoked Isis, Dark Isis, Thoth and Osiris. I think one of them may have been annoyed at it.
I however cannot take credit for that, as that is simply amazing. By the way, both the earth and the sun have been shifting on axis and losing magnetic pull, science may also account for that.

By the way, both the earth and the sun have been shifting on axis and losing magnetic pull, science may also account for that.

Damn…and here I just stopped saying my nightly prayers to Al Gore.

So, I looked this up and apparently the photo is a fake. There was minor snow fall in the suburbs of Cairo so to make it seem more convincing news sites started photoshoping snow on pyramids.The picture with snow on the sphinx is a miniature from a park in Japan, if you look closely you can see a bit of the Effile Tower behind the Sphinx.

But hey, at least Santa’s Reindeer are ok.

[quote=“Orismen, post:10, topic:2217”]So, I looked this up and apparently the photo is a fake. There was minor snow fall in the suburbs of Cairo so to make it seem more convincing news sites started photoshoping snow on pyramids.The picture with snow on the sphinx is a miniature from a park in Japan, if you look closely you can see a bit of the Effile Tower behind the Sphinx.

But hey, at least Santa’s Reindeer are ok.[/quote]

HAH! Damn too bad! I was having fun with some of my friends making them think the apocalypse was near! My shenanigans are now ruined. :stuck_out_tongue: