Oil thread

hey guys,

thought id make a thread for magickal oils, their uses and some recipies. i was kinda just thinking about doing this as i was crafting an experimental oil. to me oils are honestly my favorite part of the craft. ill start with a recipe

Fire oil
2-5 broken up sticks of cinnamon
red pepper flakes
salt
cannola/vegetable oil

EDIT: fire oil is all purpose

3 Likes

experimental oil (havent cane up with a name)
cinnamon sticks
rosemary
rose petals(optional, was thought of but wasnt used
garlic
cannola oil/vegetable oil
peppermint extract

possible magickal uses based off of properties of what was used: protection, purification , love, lust, psychic enhancement, healing

1 Like

[quote=“iratecaller”]I literally adore elemental magick, mental alchemy, or hermeticism.

I will burn some frankincense for certain rituals, or apply some of it’s essential oil for therapeutic reasons but that’s about it.

How would you use, say, Fire Oil?[/quote]
I usually annoint my candles with fire oil for execration magick or defensive magick. When I’m spreading salt around my temple, I’ll drop drips of fire oil for protection. Or even mix drops of it with the salt and then drop it

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:3, topic:8852”][quote=“iratecaller”]I literally adore elemental magick, mental alchemy, or hermeticism.

I will burn some frankincense for certain rituals, or apply some of it’s essential oil for therapeutic reasons but that’s about it.

How would you use, say, Fire Oil?[/quote]
I usually annoint my candles with fire oil for execration magick or defensive magick. When I’m spreading salt around my temple, I’ll drop drips of fire oil for protection. Or even mix drops of it with the salt and then drop it[/quote]
However its all purpose

1 Like

Bat’s Blood Oil:

Bayberry Oil
Magnolia Oil
Myrrh Oil
Daemonorops Draco (Modern Dragon’s Blood)
Dracaena Cinnabari (True Dragon’s Blood)
Rat’s Blood

Used for curses/enemy work, also for pacts, and an ingredient in the Elixir of Manifestation. Remember to always get 100% essential oil, not “fragrance oil,” also when buying online, look out for fragrance oils by the company “Essential Trading Post,” cleverly injecting their company name in the product titles to trick people into thinking their product is Essential Oil.

Keep in mind, most “Bat’s Blood Oil” sold online is going to be lacking Magnolia oil and obviously, the blood of a rat. This is Dragon’s blood oil. Dragon’s Blood Oil + Magnolia and Rat’s Blood = Bat’s Blood Oil. Also, Cinnabari is much more potent, although much more rare and hard to come by, than Draco.

You can skip the oil and incense all together and use the blood of an actual vampire bat for the same exact effect; arguably a stronger effect, but good luck getting your hands on that. I’ve tried.

3 Likes

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:1, topic:8852”]hey guys,

thought id make a thread for magickal oils, their uses and some recipies. i was kinda just thinking about doing this as i was crafting an experimental oil. to me oils are honestly my favorite part of the craft. ill start with a recipe

Fire oil
2-5 broken up sticks of cinnamon
red pepper flakes
salt
cannola/vegetable oil

EDIT: fire oil is all purpose[/quote]
I like this! And i actually already have all the ingredients to make it! Sweet!

so do i need both dragon’s blood oils or can i use 1 or the other?

I had caught a bat a year ago very difficult to find them nesting if you don’t know a place already let alone catch them