Oh My Gosh! Spirit *Whatever* is a Chick!

So you just called up a spirit, and it appeared to you in a form that wasn’t what said spirit generally is associated to appear as (EG: Lucifer appearing as a woman), and you are now super confused/aroused/excited.

Spirits aren’t limited to being only one ‘gender’. Every spirit can manifest masculine and feminine aspects. Take Baphomet for example, the very poster child of a balance between masculine and feminine (or being a tranny maybe?). Spirits appear how they want to appear, and even if the spirit you are calling up is - for example - Apollo, the Greek Sun God, he can still appear as a woman if he wants to.

So don’t be surprised if a spirit decides to mess with you by appearing with a big 'ol pair of tits instead of a thick meaty schlong.

Discuss

8 Likes

My patron sometimes shows up as a woman to me (rarely, tho). But I think its nice

3 Likes

If theyre having sex with you either way, whats the hang up?

2 Likes

He is right, tho :thinking:

2 Likes

Only one Spirit have change gender for me after few months we’re talking. She’s known to be a male, she appears as female to me but lately she turned to a male. No problem with the gender as she is a very good friend (only. No sex), only my ovaries were confused a bit.

2 Likes

My point was, don’t freak out if your spirit that you evoke has tits instead of a dick or whatever.

3 Likes

I look them in the eyes :joy:

5 Likes

I usually look at their clothes…oh…

1 Like

Me too, when they don’t show their eyes
stares almost every death god

2 Likes

They charge form in all regards for me depending on the specific message they want to convey. Gender, age, species, hair color etc. For example, dark hair vs light hair. For me blonde hair tends to be used when they want to express a more fiery tone either destruction or healing message. Dark hair for more death or nocturnal energies. Then they have forms for comforting me, or just being them in my presence. Age is often used the same way. They can and will shift at any time. Their smell and energy also changes for me depending on mood and again message.

So how do I know who I summoned? I banish regularly, have strong physical links to the spirits I work with most, and I like getting to know them. If they just feel off, or their personality isn’t right I can tell. Also, and most importantly… results! A feeder, imposter, or moocher spirit will never give you the same results as Lucifer, Asmodeus, Lilith, Belial etc as the real deal.

5 Likes

Exactly my point.

1 Like

Its happened with me with lucifer specifically. as well as a few others throughout the years. its different aspects of the spirit. some say that lucifer manifests as a child

1 Like