Official legal guardian

Hi there! My questions a bit odd. I want to make sure that in the future, should something happen to my sibling/in law I am left as the legal guardian of my niece. My sibling doesn’t like to discuss it but him and his gf aren’t in the best of health and I know that I’d never see my niece if her family on her moms side took her in. Any help with getting someone to think about it and leave it known I would be guardian? I understand the responsibility and would just like to ensure it.

The first thing to do would be to research the laws pertaining to guardianship in your area. Every country and state/province has different rules and you should known them so you will understand how to apply your magick. For example, in some places, immediate family is given priority over anyone else, even someone designated in a will. if the family decide to contest it.

The mother of a man who murders his wife would be given priority over the sister of the murdered woman, for another example.

Another thing to consider is, some courts will take the child’s choice into consideration. You didn’t mention the age of your niece, but, depending on where you are, her choice would carry a lot of weight.

Once you understand how it works in your area, you can call upon a spirit such as King Paimon to convince your brother to make you the legal guardian should something happen, and you can also petition the Higher Self of your niece to allow it should it be necessary.

I didn’t even think to do that, I just know if it’s ever brought up it’s not something my family would be willing to talk about. My niece is very young and am not sure if she would be able to voice much of an opinion, about 3. Thank you very much for the advice, definitely going to look into it.

1 Like