Offerings

Besides candles and incense, have any of you used other offerings in your workings with the BOA’s deities?

If so, care to share?

Blood, wine and food. Blood is the strongest. You can prick your finger with a lancet if you don’t want to “cut” yourself. I also offered to spread the name of Azazel five times in public places (as an offering) so I drew five sigils and wrote “Hail Azazel” and left them in five different bibles at a Barnes and Noble. I thought that was pretty funny. Hopefully they are not discovered until they are opened up in church. LOL

Excellent answer thanks!! I actually have a box of mini-syringes that I use because of the blood used when working with goetia demons.

Thanks for the reply

Cognac and a good tobacco will get you far most times, for more powerful operations blood is needed. If the spirit sees some potential in you, it will ask you to change some aspects of your self, if your’re seeking powers alike the spirits own nature. In some casses the spirit may ask you to do rituals on the spirits behalf (a collab) for a period of time. So there many ways to do a offering

Don’t ever get in a do this for that relationship with an entity.

Do you say this because you see it getting into a manipulative owning relationship?? Just curious, love your posts.

Entities desire using power, by evoking them you are allowing them to do exactly what they want already. Usually if you are giving crap to an entity then you are obsessed with it and the entity knows that. There are certain cases in which you would need to give an entity a sacrifice but i dont think there are any on here at that point yet

so is there no way for them to display power with out it being wanted? I mean can a demon or an angel get bored and just decide to start fucking stuff up?? I mean being around for a million or what ever years sounds like it could get pretty mundane. Hell Ive only been here for 31 years and sometimes I’m ready to drop a hit of acid just to past the time.

Eh yea I’m only 18 and I already curse random people just for the hell of it. I’ve never had a case of an entity that was very powerful randomly showing up and wreaking havoc on anyone but like I said, haven’t been around that long… I would think that they would have to achieved substantial contact with the entity

I have contacted Marbas for help at work several times to make better parts for old generators, I’m a machinist who works at hydro power plants, one of the plants was built in 1921 and has 11 piping vavles still working from that era with swastikas on them (before WW2 Germany was world famous for thier steel imports); so on one part I made I engraved Marbas’ sigil on it, not becaused I was asked too by him, but more out of thanks for the continual help. Though after that I was trying to improve the design of one of the parts I was working on and what I came up with took me and my co-workers by suprprise, worked like a charm! Though nobody on my crew has noticed the sigil yet, maybe someone will find it in another 90 years:)

Always viewed an offering as more of a thanks done on your own than something that was agreed upon, different than a pact. Not sure if this example helps at all with your question.

excellent posts. thanks guys!

^^^^ What he said, and Necro your only 18 damn man cherish it, I would probably kill to be that age again, time fly’s bro.

I already have the knowledge to force my reincarnation so I’m good. Will just be 18 over and over again until I become an ascended master. Unfortunately there is a ten or so year wait on regaining my knowledge, but it is better than being stuck in some permanent afterlife.

[quote=“necromaster, post:14, topic:708”]I already have the knowledge to force my reincarnation so I’m good. Will just be 18 over and over again until I become an ascended master. Unfortunately there is a ten or so year wait on regaining my knowledge, but it is better than being stuck in some permanent afterlife.[/quote] Necromaster it sounds like You found the fountain of Youth and mastery over cycles of reincarnation. No one wants to get old and ugly, or to waste their life away. I hope You write a book about this it sounds like a winner! Your posts always have surprising knowledge.