Offerings to sallos

I actually posted on another topic about offerings etc… I don’t fully subscribe- partially out of ignorance perhaps- but outside of red candles and incense- what sort of herbal and or metal offerings does anyone who had worked with Sallos uses successfully. The time of day/year is a very touchy subject especially when you have 3 kids by yourself and a full time job :blush:

2 Likes

www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVIII.html

Second one down.

With water, and the moon for correspondences, evoke to the west, if such things matter to you.

1 Like

Hi thanks for the response. Insightful and appreciated however seems to add to my confusion as I’m looking at a goetic grimore right now that states ( amomg other dates) April 20-24??? Where do these dates come from because they always seem to vary from source to source. The grim I’m looking at says June 23-26 is Gamigans slot??? Also if he is a “day demon” yet his planet is the moon- wouldn’t initial communion make most sense during night/early morning- moonlight hours???

1 Like

Honestly, that’s the stuff I don’t pay any attention to. As you’ve noticed, dates are different according to the source. Night demon, day demon, makes no difference, they can be evoked any time of day, any day of the week. When i evoke, i use the sigil and the appropriate candle color (even that can vary from source to source). Incense is whatever I have around, usually frankincense or nag champa. I don’t appear to have pissed off any spirits. Yet.

5 Likes

Great answer- that was the jest of a similar I posted. But on the flip side sometimes anything helps- is confusing though when you think about it. Why a "day demon"s planet is the moon??

1 Like

Don’t forget. A grimoire is just a magickian’s own working notes. Those correspondences mattered to that magickian. That doesn’t mean they should matter to you.

4 Likes

The Moon appearing in the daytime sky can be an amazing sight, especially when it’s large and near the horizon.

This is a stunning photo a guy took at 4pm in San Francisco, back in 2012;

Source - dpictures.com

5 Likes