Offering to Asmodeus

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what offerings does Asmodeus like? I would like to work with Asmodeus for a break up spell and was wondering what he likes.

4 Likes

Hey there, @black.essex.witch ! I see you signed up with us back in November but have not yet introduced yourself. Please do so, as it a rule of this forum. Just click the image below:

handIntro

2 Likes

All Done :smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I am channeling Asmodeus as i don’t know what he likes as an offering,
“I do enjoy the smell of mint. As for food, steak or maybe honey oil or just honey… Make it fresh honey. Myrrh incense too.”

13 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Red and Yellow Roses, Honey & Cinnamon too.

7 Likes

cum and lavender

7 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you for you advice :blush:

2 Likes

Anything highly spiced, he’s expressed great interest in decent pepperoni pizza. Going so far as to write his name across the box when I looked at it. He’s asked me for sweet strong milky chai tea and cinnamon cookies with it. He seems fond of the usual as well. A good steak, decent wine, high quality chocolate etc.

If you build a bit of a relationship with him, mixing your sexual energy into the offerings is well received. Note that I said energy, not fluids. @Lady_Eva stated it perfectly when painting the picture of an excited demon ready for a nice offering. Instead they receive…a bowl of jizz. I’d be disappointed too unless it was something I specifically asked for.

17 Likes

Thank you I’m gonna start meditating on his sigil and hopefully be able to start forming a relationship with him. Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

he likes blood and sex

6 Likes

1 Like

He told me that invoking him before having sex would be a good offering as well as making things more fun

9 Likes

Going by your advice, he likes pretty much what i like. No wonder we get on so well :laughing:

7 Likes