Offering of blood to Kali

Can i offer hindu goddess kali my own blood at crossroads? Will it please her? Also what other offerings can i make to her at the crossroads?

1 Like

No. Never offer Hindu gods blood. It upsets them.

You can offer fresh fruits, sweets and/or hibiscus flowers to her.

2 Likes

I offered Kali blood and she freaking loves it look :

6 Likes
5 Likes

Kali loves blood and can make you very bloodthirsty

6 Likes

I love her too!

2 Likes

I stand corrected.

Ignore me. :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah Maha Kali is the exception to the Hindu Gods/Blood thing. She readily accepts it as an offering. I don’t see the point of doing it at a crossroads for Kali, but yeah, you can.

8 Likes

Yeah me neither.
Doing it on a graveyard or in area’s of graveyards and such… she loves that.
Oh and another thing i would like to say, i fucking love it when she possesses me.
Eventhough that can be dangeorous as fuck, but really.
You will go over limits you never thought you could or would

3 Likes

As always when it comes to gods and spirits in general, the best way to know for sure is to try or ask the deity themselves when it comes to offerings. You’ll know if it is acceptable or not by the feel of the ritual. Personally, it would make sense for Kali to accept offerings of blood due to her connections with death and rebirth. I might even try to give some from one’s chest (safely of course, no more than a paper cut in a fleshy area away from veins and arteries) as opposed to the usual finger tips one day, as that has a layered meaning behind it as the chest is where the heart is. Currently am not a devotee so take my opinion with a grain of salt

2 Likes

Though isn’t that big issue but is better to address her as Kali Ma or Goddess Kali … It’s sounds more with respect than simply Kali …
Just my advice :blush:

2 Likes

Same goes for Shiva, Durga, Bhairava, Tara, Chinnamasta or any other Tamasic Divinities. They accept blood.

5 Likes

thats coz she roams the crossroads

great opinion. ur quite knowledgeable coz theres such a thing in hindu shaktism if the devotee does cut chest for kali she is said to be more pleased

3 Likes

Thank you, although there is much about Hinduism I still need to learn when I have more time to properly study it.

1 Like

You will have to supply a reference for that. Because I have never seen any reference to Kali and Crossroads in all the reading I have done of Hindu scripture.

3 Likes

maybe im wrong. i have not studied shaktism deeply but think i read it somewhere.

tara is a buddhist goddess i believe

Both Buddhist and Hindu. She wasn’t given place In Vedas but is worshiped rampantly in HIndu Tantra, And obviously in Tibetan Buddhism where she is the Mother of all Buddhas.

1 Like