Offering healing and "scanning"

Seems to me you may be taking the hard steps to self healing. Cuttong out thr garbage out of your life is a key thing. It will be hard in the begining or at any step. Stay with it

1 Like

Ok so, in your opinion and observation as of awareness there is nothing inherently depressed long term about myself as of right now.

So i dont need your extra help.

1 Like

If you’re willing could you scan/do me please?

1 Like

No one ‘needs’ my help. Ypu all have a capability within your selves to do what you need for yourself.

5 Likes

Yeah yeah i am aware of this. I just saw it from that standpoint that you see something that i dont.

And i mean a ‘extra help’ or boost of energy would be helpfull. But it sure isnt a necessity to heal oneself or advancing ahead in life.

1 Like

Once i get off work ill look you over better

1 Like

Thank you, i apreciate it!

1 Like

I cant immediatly fond anything wrong. You seem well protected

1 Like

Well that is reassuring.

Can i do anything back for you?

1 Like

hmm

just whatever you think is best.

1 Like

middle of the back, shoulders down the the fingers. goes along the outside to the pinkies

1 Like

I see 3 of cups.

And a very prosporous project for you ahead. An wealth being is highly interested to work with you. It doesnt show me who exactly it is what cam to mind was bael. There is lots of orange and yellow and bright colored energys good indicating colors of fortune and creativity whatever this means for you i say take your time out to be receptive and it will show it to you what it is for you. And take creative measurements to make this prosporous time into reality.

1 Like

I have had a back issue for quite a while, as well as stiff shoulders and tennis elbow in both arms. I’ve been stiff in the mornings lately but today I don’t feel stiff, it feels a bit like a knot has been undone or loosened in my back it feels better then it has in awhile this morning. It feels good so I’m guessing you did some work on healing the knot feeling in my back, so thank you for the scan and what work you did.

Creativity hopefully thing is about my music. I have gotten more on spotify and want to go full time with it so i can practice more frequently.

I also been working on 2 more side projects. A pulp and a table top game that takes influence from occultism. Maybe this is it

1 Like

Hey @telgega Can you scan me? thanks :grinning:

could you please put some clues, hints?

Thank you!
Infernal Blessings.

I am sure this was it it seems it will be fruitfull.

Just do it mate :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Hi @telgega, I would appreciate a scan as well :slight_smile: Only lately have been starting to prioritise my health and well being.

1 Like

is it still avaiable plx i have teriible problems with my health…

1 Like

@telgega, if you are still offering, I would like scanning and healing. Edit: I need serious healing.

1 Like