Heart diaphragm and right hip

1 Like

Private

@telgega hi sweetie
i need healing… can u help… If u prefer pm tell me

Sure thing

1 Like

yes … thank you very much :pray:

Guys. I need to take some I’m off. Sorry I’m at my limit. I need to regain my energy and get back to my studies.

RB came out with a defense against dark arts program and I’m hoping to learn from it

4 Likes

Hello,

I would love to get this free scanning or health divination as it was called. Thanks for offering <3

If it is still available, i wish for a scan please.

Do you still have free time :stuck_out_tongue: if you can please id like one

I‘m interested if you sre still doing this :slight_smile:

I am but still on break

1 Like

If anybody wants a real challenge at someone to heal, you’re welcome to try me! Here’s a summary list of my various maladies. :laughing:

• Scoliosis (severe; 54 degree lumbar curve)
  • Chronic Pain (due to scoliosis)
  • Anisometropic Amblyopia (moderate; partial blindness in the right eye)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Panic Disorder
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
  • Internal Deviated Nasal Septum

Good luck. :rofl:

1 Like

look into quantum touch

Can i get a scan to if u still doing it

It’s weak in my experience

Thanks! I appreciate any help I can get. That said, are you sure you’re aiming at the right area? The sphenoid bone is in the cranium, but scoliosis is a condition of the back, and in my case, the lower (lumbar) back.

can i get a scan pls?

Would you be able to provide a scan of me, please? Thank you.194377499510873834309710595299747635131570245495n

1 Like

Hi @telgega. I’m new here but have really enjoyed reading this thread and am super impressed at your accuracy. I have a bit of a strange request should you have the time and inclination. I would be most grateful if you could scan a certain individual connected to me.

Would you need their first name or some identifying info?

As I am new, I’m not sure if I can pm you yet. Scan could be public or private. Should you choose to graciously accept this request, I ask that it be strictly a scan please, NO healing. Thank you for giving of your time!