Offering healing and "scanning"

okay to businesss

your heart seems strong then it was…other then something around the jaw everything seems to be running smooth

1 Like

Yeah I have a cavity problem

1 Like

A public scan is fine with me as well.

Negative

also if you wouldn’t mind putting a honest review on my page I’d be grateful

1 Like

a few minor things on the knees, lower abdominal and base of the throat, you feel fine

Thank you! I appreciate it much.

sure thing, would you mind putting a honest review on my page? I’d appracite it, please be fully honest if you think it was poor, say so

Hmmmm, I think you just confirmed a suspicion for me, but I’m not having any of those problems. Don’t think you did anything wrong, just picked up on some interference. Still thanks, this was more useful than you may think.

Great!

Sorry if I asked this of you before, but would you mind posting a review on my site? links in the profile

Mainly curious in a scan for what I need to heal, if youre willing

me please!

I don’t understand the question sorry

Ive got some minor issues, i was seeking some input on my current physical/spiritual state of health

sure pm or public

Either or, whichever youd prefer

Private or public

1 Like

Close to the elbow on the right arm. Diaphragm and lower right abdominal close to the hip socket

1 Like

private please

Hello telgega
I am interested in your work and would like to get to learn more about you and what you do. Could you become my teacher so I can support you in your project? Please PM me
in spare time could you scan me please, reply here with my scan results and fix me if possible and necessary. Thank you for your work and the time you use in devoting yourself to help others, truly noble soul you are!