Offering healing and "scanning"

This is not medical advice. But i use magnisium oil for my joints and back pain. Arthritis is usually calcium build up and magnisium helps the bones absorb calcium

3 Likes

Oh that’s good to know. I’ll have to try that. Thanks

I need serious me time yall. Sorry

1 Like

Oh my! What could that be? Thank you so much for your scan. It’s really appreciate.

1 Like

Hi telgega, when you’ll be rested and have the time I’d appreciate a scan. I have general health issues and chronic fatigue for which I do not know the causes. Thx !

1 Like

Welcome @Onmyoji It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking for free readings or scans, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

what are you eating?

Hi, I eat a few processed food (3-5 times per week) but I never eat sugar. I eat quite a lot of meat/fish, like mostly everyday. I do fasting one day a week and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, plus complements like nettles, triphala and magnesium. Leaving sugar and eating less of milk and wheat surely helped me a lot.

Also I have some kidney pain.

1 Like

Hi I’d like a reading if the offer is still available, thank you.

I’m training and focusing on building my power.

Sorry yall the Dr is out but… see the results I’m making

Consider cranberry juice (No suger) to help with kidneys as well as water with a pinch of salt or coconut water

I’d like to request for a scan. Thank you.

1 Like

I got some time.

Middle of the sole of the feet.

Front of the shins. On the outer side of the bones.

Are you having stomach of international issues?

Left elbow. Feels strange

Might have some eye strain

1 Like

I would like one scan plz if u r free.

1 Like

Scan me please.

Hi Telgega, pls scan me =)

Welcome @MarunePrince It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for scans, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

Thank you for the reminder. It is done.

Thank you. Feet is fine, shins yes (which side did you detect or was it both?) Eye strain correct, may i know what you mean about international issues?

Cheers!

not sure maybe tightness.

1 Like