Offering Free Tarot Reading, 3 questions

Exactly. I’ll tell you about it in the PMs but on a later note. Get yourself some nice rest. :v:

1 Like

thank you bro, i do feel a bit better, and not every Goetic scares me, just the ones I dont know, same goes with Angels some time, I have high respect for King Paymon, Lucifer and also like Belial, Lilith is interesting

1 Like

King Paimon, Lucifer, Lilith, Belial… they sure are interesting beings. I wonder why people decided to demonize them. :face_with_monocle:

let’s follow a man who clearly knows where we came from and also ghost the Ancients so that later on, we can be ghosted too

1 Like

whos the 2nd quote about

Is this still going? I’m in! I’d like to know about my spiritual workings, my job if it might improve soon and finances, please! :sweat_smile:

Its a self made quote about the idiocies of religion. Its a sense of humor.

1 Like

ok but i need to close this for now, i need to fulfill the first requests, otherwise i may not do anything well, better few done right than many done wrong

how do i close this

everyone above this comment, pm me the questions and we do it pm

@Lady_Eva Can you close this thread, pretty please with a cherry on top?

2 Likes

Thank you for helping me with my tiredness, you are fun, I like you :smiley:

1 Like

No problem, bruv. Just helping. : D

A small price to pay for Salvation.

1 Like

you are fun, i feel good and idk why :smiley:

Everyone please forgive me if i have missed you, anybody above this comment, Susanne Velenos Darkestknight and others who came first, please pm me to remind me

1 Like

i hope no one hates me, its the first time ive done something like this on the forum, i like to take my time, go one by one, do it well :sob::sob::innocent::innocent:

im not taking any more requests people, i must do the people above, i apologize, please, for me, do not ask, it makes this more difficult for me, let me do the ones that have asked here please:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: